Smogon Premier League IV - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
AH, luck master spex continues the reign of no skill. Even tho i shouldnt be talking bout luck after the game v wq but no remorse ;].

Confirming gg I guess. I really shouldn't be 1-3 since I literally couldn't do anything the past two weeks...

Gl in the rest of the tournament. Shit happens

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
it's ok CTC. i enjoyed our little feud but it has to come to end eventually haha

german women are hairier than asian men. let's get it, sharks!

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
so I contacted ssbbm and he told me he's only available since 5 PM EST ( which is almost midnight for me) so playing during the week was nearly impossible. Apparently he only can play since that time so I decided to play it on the weekend, it's midnight here and he hasn't showed yet, and hasn't been on irc during the week. I probably won't be able to do so tomorrow, because I have to go to sleep early cause school and stuff. I will remain here for one hour or so, hoping he appears. Activity post.

EDIT: Have been waiting almost 3 hours, he hasn't appeared. I'll make an effort to battle tomorrow, but it's impossible for me to make it at the time he said he usually is available (5PM EST), because of our timezone difference. If he comes online earlier (being Sunday I don't see why he couldn't) we will get it done, like 3 hours earlier or something.

Have a nice day.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
It was a fun season as always. I'd like to thank my nakama for playing hard every week and being classy. It was partly my fault that we didn't do well, I didn't test nearly as much as I should have, so I'm sorry about that. I had a good time with all of you and we'll have much better luck next year.

so I contacted ssbbm and he told me he's only available since 5 PM EST ( which is almost midnight for me) so playing during the week was nearly impossible. Apparently he only can play since that time so I decided to play it on the weekend, it's midnight here and he hasn't showed yet, and hasn't been on irc during the week. I probably won't be able to do so tomorrow, because I have to go to sleep early cause school and stuff. I will remain here for one hour or so, hoping he appears. Activity post.

EDIT: Have been waiting almost 3 hours, he hasn't appeared. I'll make an effort to battle tomorrow, but it's impossible for me to make it at the time he said he usually is available (5PM EST), because of our timezone difference. If he comes online earlier (being Sunday I don't see why he couldn't) we will get it done, like 3 hours earlier or something.

Have a nice day.
I'm sorry for the troubles, and I understand the problem you face (I, too, have a bedtime of 9:00), but if I had a notification of the times you could play then I probably would have been able to make time for today. I couldn't just idle on Smogon today from 1:00 to 3:00 because I was busy, but if you had told me that you could play from 1:00 to 3:00 today then I could have easily just have taken out five minutes and we would have been done.

Hopefully we can make it tomorrow, because I will be on Smogon from 2:00 to 3:00!

Have a nice day.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I could, probably should, complain about poor luck yet again but luck is what put me at such a great advantage early on too. (It just turned around twice as hard on me later...). Lost, I'm just fucking terrible and letting my team down when they need me most to keep us in the playoff hunt. ~_~

C'mon BIGS, let's clutch it for me this week. :(

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
kael miscalc'd the timezones. He thought he scheduled 11 am at our GMT, but he scheduled for 9 am (11 pm for GS) lol

I woke up with no internet oo. Hold on lil rupert ill get it fixed.

Had it for about five minutes and lost it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)