Smogon Premier League V - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have won but I'm too unlucky for that

gg I guess
LOL which luck are you talking about? Your ZH crit on his Xatu or his megahorn miss? If you can't see the frz on Mew fuckin helped you, because otherwise you would've be swept by +1 scarf Heracross, so you're worse than I thought.

I'm tired of you complaining every time you lose in an attempt to rise your unjustifiable ego. You lucked me out of st9 last year and I didn't say a word about that (even if I'm a known trash talker o.o). Just accept your lose once in life, you dodrio (sorry for this offense thought).

RE Dunk:

Nowhere did he say that he lost solely due to hax. Indeed, his opponent was very skilled and deserved to win the game (and will win many more in SPL). There were some tough breaks on both sides (Body Slam paralysis, etc) but I think we can all agree that the game did not contain an inordinate amount of hax on either side. But for fuck's sake, stop taking his damn post out of context. He said that he "could" (NOT would) have won the game but was "too unlucky" to get the breaks he needed. Because the match was relatively close, this is undoubtedly true...it's not like he insulted his opponent or said anything out of line. The reason he said this was simple. Based on the results of some of Dunk's past tournament results, he has a reputation for getting some very bad luck that has cost him games. He is frustrated that he couldn't have fortune at somebody else's expense for once, which in his opinion would make up for some of the bad luck he has had in the past. Should he have made that comment? Arguably not, but butchering one of the best UU players out there for an innocuous post is remarkable.

Sorry for attempting to bring perspective into this discussion. Carry on with your regularly scheduled lynch mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)