Smogon Premier League V - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who went 0-2 and decided to quit without having the decency to say anything to his teammates about quitting ( Just removed/blocked us all from skype and disappeared instead), should not be giving opinions about Ubers matches. ( or any other tier to be honest. )
1. I didn't block anyone, I just removed people. Get your facts straight. No idea why that invalidates my opinion, either. Also: What would have saying anything in advance have done? You would be just as mad. The ubers players in this SPL have shown anyone can win an ubers game, I don't see what makes me any different from another to get you so upset over me quitting. All you have to is run Mega Gengar and Xerneas and bank on winning a 50-50 at some point. There's been like 2 teams NOT Mega Gengar weak this entire tournament.

2. I played fine in both my matches, I would have won both if there was even luck on both sides. I made 1 small misplay in each game, though, and everyone felt the need to focus on that. Then I had to sit and watch all of these other ubers games with people winning with awful teams and awful matchups just because their opponent had worse teams or misplayed horribly. There's no need to get nasty and insult my play just because you are mad. As I explained before, Thunder was the play that accounted for the worst circumstance and I had figured I had lost anyways because I gave more credit to Problems then he deserved (no offense buddy).

3. And finally I'm not scared of going 0-11, since Wolfs won't make it into the finals anyways. The real reason I quit was that I was no longer having fun playing mons and at the same time this happened I got back to school. Over break I had a shitload of free time and ended finding my way back into mons after quitting for a while, but now I'm "back in the swing of things". I'm not going to just half ass SPL and show up once a week to play.

I'm not going to sit in this thing for another 7 weeks and make it a chore. Infract/ban me however you'd like, I'm not joining another SPL anyways. The quality of players isn't the same as it is last year.

Apologies to Wolfpack, especially marth, hugo, and dmalfoy. Fuck dan though..

shoutout to my fans, pridy and the crew

After reading your last post with your ' explanation ', I could gather:

1: You're worse than I actually thought you could be.

2: Anyone.. ANYONE is entitled to give up/throw the towel whenever they want, however, what differentiates a hero from a 0 is when you act with decency-honesty and sportsmanship. A simple warning/conversation with your team - and if you didn't want to make it public, at the very least to the managers - is pretty much required. And instead of ' donkey is a twat ' it'd be ' donkey is just tired, busy with life and is taking a break from pokemon'. I guarantee you'd have our support and not our repugnance.

3: You finally decide to grow a pair and say something to everyone - in a public space - and your comments are around:
" anyone can win " / " gave more credits to problems than he deserved " / " All you have to do is run this and that " / " It's a 50/50 " / " The quality of the players isn't the same of last year ( the irony in this one oh my god )." -> Like, SERIOUSLY??? ( Do you still think he's good at giving ubers opinions/ratings Melee Metwo? )

4: The fact that after it all, you conclude your thoughts with - Wolfpack won't make it to the finals anyway - After the team spent 15k on you, after you preached in the channel how good we are and what we could/would achieve, totally demonstrates the kind of teammate/person you are.

5: This ends here for me, I won't spend any more time writing anything to/about a person like yourself. This topic isn't meant to accommodate this either. And, I'm not mad/upset about anything, I just can't stand and watch people act in a completely disrespectful manner and move on like nothing ever happened.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
1. I didn't block anyone, I just removed people. Get your facts straight. No idea why that invalidates my opinion, either. Also: What would have saying anything in advance have done? You would be just as mad. The ubers players in this SPL have shown anyone can win an ubers game, I don't see what makes me any different from another to get you so upset over me quitting. All you have to is run Mega Gengar and Xerneas and bank on winning a 50-50 at some point. There's been like 2 teams NOT Mega Gengar weak this entire tournament.

2. I played fine in both my matches, I would have won both if there was even luck on both sides. I made 1 small misplay in each game, though, and everyone felt the need to focus on that. Then I had to sit and watch all of these other ubers games with people winning with awful teams and awful matchups just because their opponent had worse teams or misplayed horribly. There's no need to get nasty and insult my play just because you are mad. As I explained before, Thunder was the play that accounted for the worst circumstance and I had figured I had lost anyways because I gave more credit to Problems then he deserved (no offense buddy).

3. And finally I'm not scared of going 0-11, since Wolfs won't make it into the finals anyways. The real reason I quit was that I was no longer having fun playing mons and at the same time this happened I got back to school. Over break I had a shitload of free time and ended finding my way back into mons after quitting for a while, but now I'm "back in the swing of things". I'm not going to just half ass SPL and show up once a week to play.

I'm not going to sit in this thing for another 7 weeks and make it a chore. Infract/ban me however you'd like, I'm not joining another SPL anyways. The quality of players isn't the same as it is last year.

Apologies to Wolfpack, especially marth, hugo, and dmalfoy. Fuck dan though..

shoutout to my fans, pridy and the crew
jesus. i'm really really really disappointed at you, donkey. i was seriously expecting the "idc lol bye" gif :(

Last edited:
... I promised I wouldn't comment anything else but it was stronger than me:

User Monkey:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".

Have fun everyone in your matches! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)