Smogon Premier League V - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
The only thing I was responsible for was not punishing the actions I was aware were happening. I didn't have any personal involvement in them and its as simple as that. Whether or not you want to keep making stale jokes is entirely your choice.
Session Start: Sun Jan 13 21:47:44 2013
[21:48] <kd24> afaik none of us ever participated in hitting u off except kg but i apologize regardless
[21:48] <kd24> for not letting u know i knew something was up

shut up asshole you ddos'd me from tour twice and i blamed poor mien for it

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
That old log isn't the truth. There was a length investigation by the administration that uncovered everything. I only care about setting the record straight since I have kept silent about it long enough. If people don't believe it, I don't care. And I know you of all people will never believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)