Smogon Premier League V - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
no single player won or lost that game; it was a coalition of 'advisors' and calcers that played that game with the dudes(and a ton of other games). no ubers game under 30 turns should take 46 minutes. you don't need 7 minutes to decide a lead, you certainly shouldn't have an idle time under 30 seconds for the majority of the game, but we need a timer so that people can, for the most part, play by themselves.

Won.

Had fun vs Masterclass ( who was very accommodating and nice of my schedule ).

This team was made last week for Dekzeh, but once I saw we had won the week I decided to save it ( and bring a pastebin team vs dekzeh instead ) and have no regrets! Ended up with a better matchup in a week that actually matters a lot :)!

GG

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
That's because ubers is a joke tier you think people really need to get ghosted to play it.. C'mon guys

The Wolf screwed me over with his obscure antics, but I managed to get extremely lucky at the end... That damage roll was like absolute minimum jesus..

edit: Nah it actually wasn't gg, I won that solely because of luck, nothing more and nothing less. Sorry for the shitty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)