Smogon Premier League V - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
you sell out piece of **** i carried that team on my BACK. you practically begged me to offer my expert opinions. hell you told me if we won the season you'd sell your yu gi oh card decks and wire me 100 USD. you were more desperate for that trophy than KG was for tour.

fuck you told BKC you'd suck his dick if he won his games

you've gone off the rails man, i don't know you anymore

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
idk where the whole wanting a trophy more than kg came from but "ok." my whole point is you're a hypocrite. SPL aside i remember you ghosting the fuck out of that random smogon chick and then you denying it vehemently until i got a log proving you did it. and regardless i did not put a fucking gun to your head forcing you to "offer your opinions," you chose to do it. i only posted this because i'm sick and tired of your accusations considering you were one of the most fucking shadiest players on smogon during your tour run.

also hi blue eon :)

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
atticus aka hitler has no heart blue_eon. do not even try to appeal to his emotional side. the only emotion he feels is envy... he desires wins no matter what the cost. he couldn't get the scooters to abandon their morals so he went to sharks. just as hitler forced children in the SS to drown dogs, he forced the scooters, one by one to abandon their morals.

just look at jayde, he came in a peppy upstart and slowly became a degenerate troll. then BKC, a once bright eyed young boy, eager to learn, transformed into an angry cocky user. and aldaron? aldaron quit the position.. he couldn't handle anymore of atticus's abusive nature. myself? i tried my best to resist his urges to be shady. i really did. but in the words of whitebeard, i am just one man with one heart. and atticus is the black beard of this site.. corrupting us all and dragging us into the darkness.

tomorrow either there will be hope and redemption for this site or tragedy... will smogon will continue to scream like an abattoir full of retarded children? whether i win or lose... i just want smogon to know that i tried to fight against the evil that is this counter teaming, scouting, ghosting culture that i was dragged into at a young age, and fought so hard to break free of, even up until the end

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gr8astard, could you help me out? I can't seem to find what team Donkey is on for SPL. He's a player rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)