Smogon Premier League VI - All-Star Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ALL-STAR WEEK!!

I've taken the top two records from each individual tier, placed them on new teams, and pit them against each other - top seed on one team, second seed on the other. Ties with records were broken by strength of schedule. Remember, this week is for fun and for spectators, so take it easy and enjoy yourselves. n_n

Since I'm ass at being creative with new team names, let's welcome the return of:

the Battling 101 Dalmatians*

ORAS OU: Tesung | the Firebot Falcons | 4-0
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian | the Cryonicles | 3-1
ORAS Ubers: Jibaku | the Congregation of the Classiest | 3-1
ORAS UU: Lowgock | the Congregation of the Classiest | 3-1
ORAS RU: New Breed | the Team Raiders | 3-1
ORAS NU: Finchinator | the Ever Grande Bigs | 3-0
ORAS Doubles: Lohgock | the Indie Scooters | 3-1
BW OU: SoulWind | the Alpha Ruiners | 3-1
DPP OU: Go10 | the Cryonicles | 3-1
ADV OU: BKC | the Cryonicles | 4-0
GSC OU: Mr.E | the Congregation of the Classiest | 3-1
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ | the Ever Grande Bigs | 3-1​

and

the Suggestion Hawks

ORAS OU: ben gay | the Congregation of the Classiest | 3-1
ORAS OU: mencemeat | the Wifi Wolfpack | 3-1
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix | the Alpha Ruiners | 3-1
ORAS UU: IronBullet93 | the Indie Scooters | 3-1
ORAS RU: Calloflochie | the Wifi Wolfpack | 3-1
ORAS NU: Soulgazer | the Circus Maximus Tigers | 3-1
ORAS Doubles: Laga | the Ever Grande Bigs | 3-1
BW OU: Ojama | the Cryonicles | 3-1
DPP OU: Tamahome | the Wifi Wolfpack | 3-1
ADV OU: dekzeh | the Alpha Ruiners | 3-1
GSC OU: Picollo | the Cryonicles | 3-1
RBY OU: gene | the Stark Sharks | 3-1​

===========================

the Battling 101 Dalmatians (8) vs the Suggestion Hawks (4)

ORAS OU: Tesung vs ben gay
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs mencemeat
ORAS Ubers: Jibaku vs steelphoenix
ORAS UU: Lowgock vs IronBullet93
ORAS RU: New Breed vs Calloflochie
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Soulgazer
ORAS Doubles: Lohgock vs Laga
BW OU: SoulWind vs Ojama
DPP OU: Go10 vs Tamahome
ADV OU: BKC vs dekzeh (vs McMeghan)
GSC OU: Mr.E vs Picollo
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs gene

Have a fun week, friends. =)

* Credit to JabbaTheGriffin by request n_n

Last edited:
only two vids from last week, apologies to my viewers; I'll make sure to step it up in week 5. please enjoy these until then

probably gonna play uu or 'fun' ou with romain deniro :heart:

edit never mind apparently I play dekzeh........ I'll ask for the same shit anyway

also can someone get aldaron to finally fucking unlock my avatar god damn

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
man the number of 3-1 records this year compared to last year is crazy, only two 4-0s this year .-.

no wonder zeb was having problems setting this up smh

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Damn would've loved to play this but imo the two best UUers did make it so that's cool. Looking forward to the battle

Shout outs to lord Finchinator for playing 1 less week than most NU players and having the best (I think..?) NU record. I knew u would succeed just didn't expect it in NU...

===========================

the Battling 101 Dalmatians (0) vs the Suggestion Hawks (0)

ORAS OU: Tesung vs ben gay- Tesung is honestly my favorite OU player to watch. I love his builds and the thought in his building is clear. Even though some idiots still insist that he's "lucky" or whatnot, I think he's more-than proved himself as a great player.
ORAS OU: Living So Zambian vs mencemeat - idk who living so Zambian is... But Jam's a good player for sure.
ORAS UU: Lowgock vs IronBullet93- Lowg has definitely impressed this SPL.
ORAS RU: New Breed vs Calloflochie - Idk they have the same building style.. I'm assuming they build together. Can't really read lochie as an RU player so I'm just going based off kevin having more experience.
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Soulgazer- haha since this doesn't count I can root for my real friends.
BW OU: SoulWind vs Ojama - Don't really know/like BW OU other than the basics, but I saw a few of SoulWind's games and he seems good.
DPP OU: Go10 vs Tamahome - best POCL teammate and just an overall nice guy hue
ADV OU: BKC vs McMeghan- This is one of the games everyone's probably excited about but I have no idea of the tier. Real nigga brings an Alakazam
RBY OU: MetalGro$$ vs gene- my nigga.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ADV OU: BKC vs McMeghan

looking forward to gene/metal round 2
go soulwind u can this *-* my friend

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
gonna play mah boi Piccolo in UU using Smogon's current list unless somebody can point us to a better one that I swear existed somewhere but neither of us fucking know

also what time who knows as of yet

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lowgock vs. IronBullet93 - gettin his revenge for a haxy w1 game

sucks that there are 4 3-1 UUers and only 2 can make it, ah well, both are very deserving :]

Last edited:
Laga and I are gonna play.. sometimes. He's on holiday for most part of the week and I have exams atm + I'm away the whole weekend so it might be tough to find a time but we do our best to deliver some nice and entertaining doubles battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)