Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the fking child that keeps changing my avatar? which one of you cowardly admins (smods?) has nothing better to do but mildly annoy me? honestly, how old are you? if ur gonna be a fool at least grow a pair and take some responsibility for your foolishness, instead of hiding in the shadows of the internet. keep doing it if you like, but please, childish idiot, reveal yourself.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
who is the fking child that keeps changing my avatar? which one of you cowardly admins (smods?) has nothing better to do but mildly annoy me? honestly, how old are you? if ur gonna be a fool at least grow a pair and take some responsibility for your foolishness, instead of hiding in the shadows of the internet. keep doing it if you like, but please, childish idiot, reveal yourself.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Let me pastebin you my team, so you can counterteam it. You won't be able to win any other way. Don't try to troll me, son. Ain't gonna work.

I don't care about SPL. I got better things to accomplish than to be forced to be on IRC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)