Smogon Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Was a very fun series scoots. I don't know if some of you are actually salty about the hax because if you look at it, windsong and alf did get some luck that mattered as well as jibaku and mre, so the hax evens out imo. There were some p good games and i'm glad about how my team played this week, because they didn't lose any game to a missplay or a choke or anything, which is always nice(and also means ur team is strong obviously). Wish u guys the best of luck next weeks, ggs :]

Last edited:
Lost, gg Inflikted. I was not mentally prepared because the team were waiting for Adam and suddenly I had to sub in. The matchup wasn’t in my favor, I had only one chance to win but I misplayed in some key turns. Once again good games, and sorry team.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GGs Raiders, hell of a series. Props for being classy people and being reasonable about our timer issues with amir and best of luck going forward in the tournament!

ggs ruiners. a few rough breaks this week, but there's still 8 more to go. thanks to most of you for being Debonair opponents :v4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)