Smogon Premier League VI - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Lost in a close one, i tried to make a play with dol near the end that didnt came off. Not gonna complain about lk miss because it can miss. GG alf, lots of fun

Valentine

Banned deucer.
thanks for an enjoyable first series bigs. i think the more deserving team won, and while a loss sucks i'm glad my team and i can take this time to fix our mistakes. gotta hand it to the bigs, solid squads all around, my personal favorite being the sand balance from jirachee and meggers. hats off to metalgross, i'm very interested to see if he can start making a name for himself. it's unfortunate for an upandcomer like Tricking to run into hax on his SPL debut, but i think the Sleep Powder miss makes it hard to tell who the rightful winner of the NU bout was. even with ADV being an intense grudge match after undi haxing out mcm in wcop, i have to say my favorite game of the series was GSC. being a newgen player can make it hard to appreciate drawn out oldgen games, but Jorgen made his match a pleasant viewing experience for all.

thank yous to every member of Tigres, i appreciate all of you putting forth your best efforts. i sincerely apologize for my lack of activity and involvement this week, now that i'm all moved in, i promise to help as much as possible where i can.

good luck in the rest funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)