Smogon Premier League IX - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won vs Pancho, gg.

Very glad personally to bring this one home after pulling the "i wont care since it doesnt matter anymore and i can look good if i lose right" shenanigans.

Wasn't around much this week, but lookin at the evolution of the score, and the way some of our last games ended, I'd probably feel very disapointed as a BIG member. I empathize with you, friends that I appreciate in there. Good luck in your future series.

Now onto the main dish that is Cryo v Raiders :jynx:

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
gg dude, I've always wanted to play against you ever since I heard you were one of the biggest names on the community, specially under the circumstances we found ourselves in. Had a few regrets during our game that could've turned things differently, but regardless it was a close one.

May good luck accompany your team the rest of the season, ggs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)