___________________/\_\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
_______
/\_____________\o/
________

Last edited:

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________ REQUESTING CHOOLIO GET THE ACTIVITY WIN_________

choolio sent Conflict a VM on Monday, to which Conflict replied, choolio asked for Conflict to a pick a time, and got ignored until Friday night. Conflict even took the time to respond for the GSC Global Tournament as choolio went unanswered.

translates to:
"sometimes from like 9pm"
"european evning"
"didnt mean night or so"
"dont know 100% when im at the hotel at evening"
"cant tell you a defenitive time now"
"but like 9-11pm evening at sunday"

"Hi im out eating something. Dont expect me before 10. Just as info!"

(ftr 9-11 pm is 3-5 pm my time in the following screenshots)

to which received no reply

choolio left shortly after 5 pm est, and Conflict finally logged on Smogtours at 5:48 pm est.

[17:48:04] |j|+Pleasure

ggs sharks

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Aight time for a counternovel? thx FLCL for already takin pics of the logs

1520208221527.png

This was our vm exchange. As you can see i said i could play any fkin day aside from saturday. Which means i was available to play 6/7 days of the week. If we take off Monday its still 5/6. I probably couldve played saturday too if it rly came down to it. But yeah we settled on Sunday. I already made it clear that the game on sunday needed to happen late too. Choolio asked for a time for sunday because he settled on sunday. If doesnt rly matter when i answer here due to gameday being sunday (aka after friday) and already giving a heads up that it would have to be late.

1520208568784.png

translates to:
"sometimes from like 9pm"
"european evning"
"didnt mean night or so"
"dont know 100% when im at the hotel at evening"
"cant tell you a defenitive time now"
"but like 9-11pm evening at sunday"

This is the exchange we had afterwards. I told him i cant give him 100% definite times, but said something like roughly 9-11 pm works. This is a rough estimate on a friday of which i notified him.

1520208746482.png

I updated him 30 mins before 9 that i wont be home before 10 so he could use that time. If he had anything planned this was his time to speak up and notify me about it so i could adapt my schedule. This didnt happen nor did he message me any time after. I think this was a good example of scheduling by me because i gave clear updates on whats gonna happen. If there were any problems on his side with this he couldve just told me.

Afterwards i returned from eating and got online at 22:43 and dropped my team in the chat:
chools2.PNG

Right then KG was playing so i ended up watching his game and only messaged Choolio halfway thru it:
screen-chools.PNG

So messaged him a short while after 11 (the time i roughly gave him) and received no response or any pm prior to that that i need to show up now.
Choolio never gave me a heads up that hes gonna dip and just disappeared. A simple message to me wouldve been sufficient.

I think i moved well in my provided time range and gave clear cut updates on my availability. This coupled with the fact that i was basically able to play 5/6 days of the week and provided constant updates should give me a good standing for an activity call. Im calling activity or asking for a sub now. Ill be online for the next 1 hour, maybe a bit longer if needed.

Last edited:

GGFan

Banned deucer.
Lost 1-2 in a great set thanks to some pretty bad luck (I only needed Wrap to hit once in g2 and lost g3 to a Blizzard miss). That's fine, we all get those unfortunate losses; however, after the game the Raider's mentally ill teammate found it pertinent to act like an idiot.

+MetalGro$: i wouldve blizzed your egg turn 1 and kept rhydon alive to fuck you all up
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: lol
+MetalGro$: dont use the same team 3 weeks in a row dude
+MetalGro$: i got on
+MetalGro$: said you were bringing egg lead + zap
+MetalGro$: and let the team do the work
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i only lost because of bad luck
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i use what i know works.
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i don't need your tips.
+MetalGro$: blame hax all you want
+MetalGro$: when you brought wrap
+MetalGro$: and got luckier game 2
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i only needed to hit it once
+MetalGro$: that's what you get
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: bel would have been at full health
+MetalGro$: for running
+MetalGro$: cya!
+MetalGro$: too scared to face me smh
+MetalGro$: dont thiink ive ever lost to you
+MetalGro$: so i understand it actually
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i beat you twice
+MetalGro$: hf losing more
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: swept you actually
+MetalGro$: next week User MetalGro$ is offline.

Stark Sharks (7) vs Team Raiders (3)

Make that three times, actually.

"all sharks are like this" - Big mouth

That's right, we swim and don't sink when confronted by adversity--and not in garbage like yourself.

Excellent work, team! My, you have to love it when one's words come back to, shall we say, CHOMP them on the behind!

SHARK ATTACK!

Last edited:
Lost 1-2 in a great set thanks to some pretty bad luck (I only needed Wrap to hit once in g2 and lost g3 to a Blizzard miss). That's fine, we all get those unfortunate losses; however, after the game the Raider's mentally ill teammate found it pertinent to act like an idiot.

+MetalGro$: i wouldve blizzed your egg turn 1 and kept rhydon alive to fuck you all up
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: lol
+MetalGro$: dont use the same team 3 weeks in a row dude
+MetalGro$: i got on
+MetalGro$: said you were bringing egg lead + zap
+MetalGro$: and let the team do the work
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i only lost because of bad luck
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i use what i know works.
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i don't need your tips.
+MetalGro$: blame hax all you want
+MetalGro$: when you brought wrap
+MetalGro$: and got luckier game 2
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i only needed to hit it once
+MetalGro$: that's what you get
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: bel would have been at full health
+MetalGro$: for running
+MetalGro$: cya!
+MetalGro$: too scared to face me smh
+MetalGro$: dont thiink ive ever lost to you
+MetalGro$: so i understand it actually
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: i beat you twice
+MetalGro$: hf losing more
+GGFanTwoOhOneEight: swept you actually
+MetalGro$: next week User MetalGro$ is offline.

Stark Sharks (7) vs Team Raiders (3)

Make that three times, actually.

"all sharks are like this"

That's right, we swim and don't sink when confronted with adversary--and not in garbage, unlike yourself.

Excellent work, team!
NYANPASU

GGFan

Banned deucer.
I guess I deleted my post too slow, now I am caught up in a fight with your immeasurable intelligence which I foolishly insulted, I am doomed, goodbye fellow members of smogon, I doubt I'll see you again ever, I am about to be ended
And you won't be missed.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
View attachment 104351

This was our vm exchange. As you can see i said i could play any fkin day aside from saturday. Which means i was available to play 6/7 days of the week. If we take off Monday its still 5/6. I probably couldve played saturday too if it rly came down to it. But yeah we settled on Sunday. I already made it clear that the game on sunday needed to happen late too. Choolio asked for a time for sunday because he settled on sunday. If doesnt rly matter when i answer here due to gameday being sunday (aka after friday) and already giving a heads up that it would have to be late.

yes and he asked you to pick a time, to which you ignored him entirely for the large majority of the week that you were so free on.

Afterwards i returned from eating and got online at 22:43 and dropped my team in the chat:

View attachment 104355

Right then KG was playing so i ended up watching his game and only messaged Choolio halfway thru it:

View attachment 104357

So messaged him a short while after 11 (the time i roughly gave him) and received no response or any pm prior to that that i need to show up now.

Choolio never gave me a heads up that hes gonna dip and just disappeared. A simple message to me wouldve been sufficient.

your screenshot of "you being online" was at 10:43 +1, which is not during kg's game at all (which ended at roughly 10:30 b/c ricardo vs nihilillie started shortly afterwards [17:31:43] gen7ou battle between +Nihilillie ♥ and +R!cardo). Not to mention if you were on for KG's game, why not message choolio earlier? The scheduled timeframe was 9-11, and he left after 11 and got nothing from you at all. I don't see how he's expected to give you a headsup that he can't play after the scheduled time; if you're going to be late, you should check and make sure he can play after the scheduled time, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)