Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to continue PMing me... I'm not as mean as Synre!
This. I wanted to watch applicants ladder, but unless my internet fixes itself quick smart, I don't think I can. That said, I'll do my best, and it'd help me if you could provide me a bit of a 'résumé' (nothing formal lol, just stuff like tournies you played in, ladder history, playstyle, etc.) :) I appreciate people's interest!

I'm only gonna miss 1 week. Don't let that detract from bidding on me!!!

Also I refuse to play for anyone who doesn't bet a fair amount on me. I will holdout.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Come on twash, hurry up and buy me!

Also buy Kinneas, and thanks for the bid Sonuis! :)

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
I maybe not well known as a player over here but i'm cheap and In fact pretty good in DPP OU and UU.P.S. i'm well known around Netbattle as an elite player since i earlier played there for a LONG time.

guys I know you want me

seriously though if you don't know my skills just PM me here or on IRC or something.

ps: does me winning two tournaments and reaching finals on another one help???

Going at minimum prizes whilst working hard.

Yeah, basicly im like a polish person.

Anyone interested just contact me on irc or sth if they need convincing

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you want to win rby every week do not hesitate and select Jackai.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Bid me, I am Italian and my country makes the best food like pizza and lasagna and shit. I swear to god if you bid for a mexican....

jumpluff is also looking for an e-boyfriend so feel free to continue pm'ing her your "other resumes" as well

god damn my avatari s cute

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Watching this thread is like watching all of the people scrambling to get off the sinking Titanic alive...

while I'm safely in a lifeboat with Synre.

in a lifeboat contracted by the government and constructed by the lowest bidder
lowest bidder get it huahuaha

in other news if you aren't a big DPP name but are good you should still PM me but definitely include a resume of some sort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)