Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LN's new rule probably means that I'm locked into twash's team!
I believe bids previously made before the rule are not decided by their original post time, but from the induction of the new rule (in which case there's another 23 hours for you to potentially be bidded on).

I will play my hardest for whichever team I'm appointed to, regardless of my opponent. None shall stand against my wrath. The cry of the UnderUsed shall roar across the land, and I shall be the one to make sure it's heard!

... Pfft, even by my standards, that was lame. Even so, I will kick ass, take names, and chew bubblegum. But I haz no gum. And I'm probably cheap, being a total unknown. :)

And the new rules heated up the biddings... =)

Also, Netbattle Supremacy loves me and uses it's random numbers to save me from every single threat, making me Critical Hit through any Tauros in my way to the pure ownage!

Luck is always on the side of the more skilled player and Explosions misses are normal things when someone plays against me...

Keep that in mind peeps...

I am going to be the suprise factor on your team. The man who comes out of nowhere and becomes the best value player on your team. Pick me and you will get more than your money's worth.

Everyone needs a Rocka

But Why?

No competition without anyone, who rock your team

Everyone needs a German

But why?
Germen are the Scapegoats, so if the Team loose, I'm the Scapegoat

Everyone needs a No-Name

But Why?

No-Names are often underestimated, so we have the surprise moment, btw I'm Top10 OU Battler in Germany

Do you need more Reasons?

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Any prospective managers: PM me for more info regarding my competitive battling history.

I play DPP OU/UU/Uber.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
That Stone guy sure is awesome, and is very skilled in UU, OU, Ubers...yeuhhhhh

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Hey guys bid on me I'm better than the guy who posts below me.
Also I need2play.

EDIT: Also I take risks and they pay off.

Well I might not get bidded on, and if I do it'll be the absolute minimum. At least I'm on the list this year, and by next year maybe I'll have gotten better, so people will want to bid on me ^^

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Don't you want to know luck is on your side?

Dont get reyscarface, get me, the hax master. No one can do what i do. The way I play Im practically sure to get more luck then my opponent, and isnt that what this game is all about? Get me, cheap, affordable, lucky. this means you whistle.

I'm pretty good, I have knowledge in all of the current metagames and I am available for most of the day, everday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)