Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got banned from fucking synirc are you fucking kidding me this is fucking gay.

I'm a co-manager help!?!?!

also, it's sort of late to be doing battles now, but I will do the ones that have already sent me pms.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd just like to note that I recently kicked goofball's ass at an RBY/GSC/ADV showdown. Congratulations to jumpluff for getting me (I'm assuming no further bids) at such a bargain price.

Losers. Especially loser goofball. Loser goofball.

yeah by winning the rby coinflip and freezing me to death in both games. However, despite all your boasting about your adv skills, you couldn't even beat me in your "best" gen. I dominated in Adv and got lucked in the other two. I'm fine with that :]

o look admins abusing powers...double post...im going to infract you.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
WELL

APPARENTLY MY LAST TRY TO GET CHOSEN DIDN'T WORK. SO I WILL LIST MY RESUME

~ I HAVE BEATEN SHAQ ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS
~ I CAME IN SECOND IN THE WYOMING TOURNAMENT

END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)