Smogon Premier League II - The "Official" Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't underestimate him. He has a low postcount but he's just not active at smogon. And anyway Hydro Pump missed loads of times. Anyway obligitary.

Pick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick MePick Me

edit:it failed

And then he complains about getting haxed when that's a normal part of Pokmeon and it happens to everyone, then post a long string of pick mes that are just going to ensure nobody does. Anyone know when the signups end?

People really need to stop the gay pick me posts. It's not going to get you on a team, and may just make the managers skeptical.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Baring in mind the recent changes to Smogon, I suggest that Congregation of The Classiest be renamed "a team" or face a 10 point penalty at the end of the season.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Bearing in mind
How are you managing a team again? And you guys say you speak the REAL form of english over there sheesh.

Also anyone not named AM who makes a PICK ME post probably won't get chosen, because if you really need to make a pick me post obv your talents don't speak for themselves!!!

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
How are you managing a team again? And you guys say you speak the REAL form of english over there sheesh.

Also anyone not named AM who makes a PICK ME post probably won't get chosen, because if you really need to make a pick me post obv your talents don't speak for themselves!!!
ooh, pick me, pick me! (not really. I just couldn't resist.)

I am just luring you into a false sense of sacurity.
lol.

Finally, somebody who agrees with me.

This thread is going to need a mark 2 soon. 72 posts already in Week 2.
it lasts for the entire season.

also: smashlloyd sucks.

keep posting, managers are looking for enthusiastic players who aren't afraid to annoy the fuck out of the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)