Smogon Premier League II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly stupid ass LN couldn't just wait one more day instead of rushing it.

Edit: oh look here Megan Fox and Mind are online at the same time right now.
Go figure

stop trying to pick a fight. everyone knows damn well knows going past extensions for this tournament will cause more issues than it'll solve

how about you ask him in a civilize manner instead of being a huge dick? for all you know it could be mekkah who decided that as he's the one designated to handle all 'potentially-biased' decisions regardling ln's team. or if anything you should complain it to be a 'no contest'

but we're sure as fuck not asking for past the extensions battle here

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Will VM OD later today, we should get it done pretty fast, as we're both on Smogon and IRC a lot.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
It seems like ever week everyone is hating on LN. Can't we just let his decisions go and deal with it, instead of complaining.

GO BIGS

Agree with MoP as usual here; there's plenty of reasonable times to yell bloody murder in this tournament but I'm not sure this is really one of them.

Looking forward to what should be a very difficult but fun week against a strong team.

The Congregation of the Classiest (8) vs. The Ever Grande BIGS (2)

BW OU 1: panamaxis vs. JabbaTheGriffin
BW OU 2: Snunch vs. idiotfrommars
BW OU 3: mien vs. locopoke
BW UBER: Eo Ut Mortus vs. j99ubers
VGC 2011: Huy vs. Solace.
DPP OU: legendary_07 vs. symphonyx64
DPP UU: uragg vs. kd24
ADV OU: Heysup vs. 6A9 Ace Matador
GSC OU: Borat vs. Floppy
RBY OU: andrea vs. dbolt

The Team Raiders (6) vs. Smogon's Greatest Brits (4)

BW OU 1: M Dragon vs. Krack
BW OU 2: twash vs. Light-Kun
BW OU 3: Malekith vs. Heist
BW UBER: Megan_Fox vs. imperfectluck
VGC 2011: JRank vs. OmegaDonut
DPP OU: vashta vs. remlabmez
DPP UU: LonelyNess vs. ToF
ADV OU: Veteran In Love vs. SSBM roy
GSC OU: Mr.E vs. Giga Punch
RBY OU: husk vs. ENZ0

The Indie Scooters (6) vs. The Stark Sharks (4)

BW OU 1: Atticus vs. Ala
BW OU 2: DaPlayaFlow vs. Lady Bug
BW OU 3: Folgorio vs. Philip7086
BW UBER: Jibaku vs. DarkLucario
VGC 2011: Bianca222 vs. Sixonesix
DPP OU: eaglesrock vs. Eternal
DPP UU: Aqualouis vs. Stone_Cold
ADV OU: Gouki vs. Sapientia
GSC OU: G80 vs. Conflict
RBY OU: Nachos vs. Carl

The Circus Maximus Tigers (4) vs. The Wifi Wolfpack (6)

BW OU 1: Pride vs. Iconic
BW OU 2: Delta 2777 vs. reachzero
BW OU 3: wilson46 vs. PttP
BW UBER: Ditto vs. trickroom
VGC 2011: TAY vs. drcossack
DPP OU: TheFourthChaser vs. reyscarface
DPP UU: Bluewind vs. IronBullet93
ADV OU: ]V[ajin Tupac_Z vs. goofball
GSC OU: Umby vs. zfs
RBY OU: Pirotechnix vs. TV-Rocka

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, by the way, I forgot to say this in the original post... but regardless: The tiering vote was completed before the deadline of the week was up, so the BW OU tiers are post-ban.

To clarify - Manapy is now banned from BW OU play

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
what the hell was scimjara even trying to achieve? hes so rude and mean too ~_~

anyhow borat and I should have no problems getting this done as we cross each other's paths rather frequently. Looking forward to a competitive week!

p.s. BIGS

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
what the hell was scimjara even trying to achieve? hes so rude and mean too ~_~

anyhow borat and I should have no problems getting this done as we cross each other's paths rather frequently. Looking forward to a competitive week!

p.s. BIGS
I'm sorry if i came off as rude, i just don't like ln making activity rulings that give his team the win.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I beat gouki, a bit much luck almost screw me but whatever

gg

why did noone think, that I could beat gouki? :<
I'm sorry that I sometimes crit when I predict your switches perfectly and even without this crit this was no "no chance" battle ;)

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
terrible early crit fucked me, thanks for the flattering record once again pokemon

wasnt really sap's fault, gg...

edit: lol since you played that card here's mine: you were swept off the table without your retarded crit, you were fucked over without critting skarm at the end. you weren't picked because you weren't better. good one though

I'm sorry if i came off as rude, i just don't like ln making activity rulings that give his team the win.
lol, if it was a no contest his team would still win the week. the only way the cryonicles wouldnt lose is if the deadline were extended, which has never happened ever

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Sharks Scary Face attack has made Aqualouis retreat and unable to play until Wednesday at 12:30 est.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)