Smogon Premier League II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be honest in saying I haven't followed policy review for BW OU hardly at all, so you'll have to forgive me that I did not know that this ban had taken place.

Regardless, Drizzle + Swift Swim was "officially banned" before the week was started, so it IS banned for this week. Any BW battles henceforth will be subject to this ban.

All BW OU participants have been notified via PM, so there is no excuse for not knowing and I apologize for not announcing it in a way similar to the Manaphy announcement.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This guy is right man, I might just kill myself (you are a SMOGONFAG too Indra go die).

Though maybe you should shorten your post it makes you look kinda nerdy JUST SAYING

I'M B-LULZ A FAT BRIT

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Although in my parents house's attic and not a basement, i feel like i share many of the traits you claim Smogoners have. I'm too poor to consider buying a real DS game, I haven't been in a relationship since i was 15 and what can i say.. Lopunny's smokin' :( you seem like a man brimming with intellect who gets many a lady, please, could you give me some advice on what to do with my life?

Sincerely,
Philip7086

p.s. the numbers stand for the amount of times i fapped to Jumpluff today

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Although in my parents house's attic and not a basement, i feel like i share many of the traits you claim Smogoners have. I'm too poor to consider buying a real DS game, I haven't been in a relationship since i was 15 and what can i say.. Lopunny's smokin' :( you seem like a man brimming with intellect who gets many a lady, please, could you give me some advice on what to do with my life?

Sincerely,
Philip7086

p.s. the numbers stand for the amount of times i fapped to Jumpluff today
Slow clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)