Smogon Premier League II - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
gonna go ahead and say both reach and mattj did things that aren't becoming of a tournament of this class. i'd call that a wash.

Not only is reachzero's accusation not actually true, but reachzero actually broke a rule of VGC by naming his shiny Thundurus "Tornadus" (which actually affected how mattj played the match) in the first match, so technically he should have lost that first match by default.

(Willing to provide a log for proof)
You're right, that's not anything like the accepted name of a Pokemon at a-

http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/torunerosu

OH SHIT

Wow, way to be an asshole. It's not like it's anything but obvious that it not only loosely breaks the rule but also directly breaks the intent of the rule (don't attempt to deceive your opponent by naming your pokemon after other pokemon), and implying that you're guiltless here is ridiculous.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won against franky, there was a gay miss that I don't think it mattered but it was still awful. GG man.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
GG farely clean game except that miss on my move.. would have been closer

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
guess luck has to bite me in the ass everytime

whats the point of outplaying someone when you will just get lucked

lost to the idiot solely on fucking luck.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
oh yeah missing a 95 accuracy move that would have OHKOd his x on the switch is nothing, not like i had to bring a member that just got pursuited thanks to that

also not like a certain phazing 90 accuracy move does not destroy his "main sweeper" either nope not at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)