Smogon Premier League - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just thought I would let everyone know that I am looking for assistant managers. You can PM me or talk to me on IRC. It would be very helpful if you either: are active in the tour (playing and watching) or if you played before DP. I'll be looking for a few days so feel free to talk to me whenever.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah, other managers can use this thread to announce tryouts, assistant managers, etc as well!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To clear things up, are we allowed to "sell" overselves to managers before sign ups begin so we can explain stengths and style and that stuff?

This is one of those times that I wish those close losses to good players had been turned into wins, if only that it would have gotten me cred, lol.

Well I go real cheap and can pull the occasional upset.

scofield matty and myself are looking for an additional assistant manager; the main quality we need is someone experienced with older generations. you can PM me or join #alpharuiners on irc.synirc.net if interested!

also, players who want to play for a team (especially those who are underrated or relatively unknown) are welcome to join our IRC channel too. no spies or koalas.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh Spies is the only exception (not you meddling voyeurs however)

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
hey guys, remember that LN hosts a (24/7) SPL Server on NB Supremacy so feel free to chip in and get some old gen practice in. You never know when a manager might stumble in on you crushing the life out of your opponent for a mean 6-0 victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)