Smogon Premier League IV - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i don't even know what to say about that one

sorry for my incredibly timely luck at the end there, tyrano. you played the rest of it incredibly well and probably deserved it

i don't even know what to say about that one

sorry for my incredibly timely luck at the end there, tyrano. you played the rest of it incredibly well and probably deserved it
Thanks man, but that's the game. GG, I really wanted to play with you.

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I beat yee with some luck. Sorry about that, gg.

ggs classiest

The based god was smiling upon me today.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks for the matches Raiders. Kind of a meh set of battles for both sides, so with that in mind I guess this is as good an ending as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)