Smogon Premier League IV - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I choked 3 times but i should still have won if i had either win a speed tie or flinched once with jirachi...

Edit : i calced and it was a 80% to win for me, but i guess that i can only regret my chokes

won against spies in the haxiest, dumbest gsc match i ever played. every turn was hax and i missclick for a nearly loss.

"gg" more like "WAFGWT" * (*what a fuckling game was that?)

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Some misses made it very difficult to play around his team and lost as result. But that's the game we play, gg

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
better luck next time, CTC. if i see yo bitchass in the playoffs again, please don't hax my politoed. kthxbye

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
better luck next time, CTC. if i see yo bitchass in the playoffs again, please don't hax my politoed. kthxbye
Nigga not like u was gonn win son, team advantage was right there and not to mention skill advantage :]
kthnxbye

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs taxi driver, gg!

---

End of the year, and man to be honest this was the most fun year of SPL i've had since it started. Literally everyone on the team was awesome this year, the chat was fun to hang around in and i'm pretty sad it has to end without us going in the playoffs. We kinda faltered this week as well but y'know what can you do, we really had no shot of the playoffs after last week.

In closing, great year guys, would be glad to share a team with any of you next year or in future years. Annoyed to end 4-5 but there were some questionable games along the way! Thanks Lamppost/franky/Stone for being boss managers, always helping out when needed to (and getting Lavos off the team lol). Really have nothing bad to say about the team!

LFGI CLASSIEST!!!

(also go sharkbros in the playoffs)

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost against Dim 1-2.
Decisive 2x Hydro Miss on turn 1 on game 3 put me far down. Tried to make the come back, but just fell short.

Sorry team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)