Smogon Premier League IX - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
and with that, we're out

i really don't have much to say here. we needed 3 points over the last 4 weeks, we got 1. simple as that.

shoutouts to the tigres for a fun season, even though we didn't pull through you're all still great players and great people. we'll get 'em next year.

go raiders

Z+V

Banned deucer.
won vs ricardo, gg dude

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-357436

thx for that season neccs, i had a lot of fun. shoutouts to Bouff and Pohjis for all those fun building sessions, to Heroic Troller for those neccties jokes, to Sabella for always supporting the team and for that azu team, to NightFox for being one of the most impressive 3k buy i ever saw, to LuckOverSkill for being one of the person i like the most on this site and a great bw player, to Blackoblivion for being a OU beast and proving it again and again with impressive wins, to eden's embrace for being one of the most friendly guy i know and an amazing adv player, to Jimmy Turtwig for being the unluckiest player oat, to Sacri' and thelinearcurve for proving how good you really are after a slow start, to EmbCPT for always providing the most entertaining matches, to Lusch for being the rby player i like to watch the most and of course to Isa for giving me a chance despite all the other, more proven players available for the same price. i hope to team up with you all again in the future.

i'd like to thank TheThorn, EviGaro and Eyan for all the help as well and for tagging along.

gl to every team still in it

Last edited:

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
won vs dodmen gg man, it was a pleasure to fight the best
GOODBYE AHD.png

A Hero's Destiny WHERE YALL AT?? LOL HAVE FUN WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINE LMAO CAUSE YOULL BE THERE THE REST OF UR DAYS. Nah but for real talk though ignoring this, you must be the worst player ive laid eyes on your not even a tiger your a fetus. Not even saying good luck next year like this is it ur done ur times fetty wrapped up back ur bags kiddo. PCE U HORSE

edit: S/O ACCELGOR YOU ARE AMAZIN FOR EVERYTHING GOD BLESS U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)