Smogon Premier League Season IV Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Hop off Phil, I've been an unofficial Ruiner since week 7 of last year!

Joining along, all are welcome to drop by #alpharuiners to try out or chill in the channel. If you'd like to arrange something via forum PM instead, shoot the Ruiner management team a message.

Prepare to get ~ALPHA RUINED~

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Why exactly are the Tyrants being redone? And why exactly is LonelyNess managing a team again, didn't you learn your lesson last time he did that? And when he ran the whole thing too?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Glad that we didn't even have to wait for the draft for another classic LonelyNess Blunder™.

"Smog Frogs"? lol

Gonna be a good season.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i am 60-5 on the bw uu ladder, peaked #1. the 5 losses were all due to disconnections, which means i am undefeated in bw uu. i'm also in the finals of that uu calvary tournament currently. if you dont get me for bw uu you're brain dead. just saying

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i am 60-5 on the bw uu ladder, peaked #1. the 5 losses were all due to disconnections, which means i am undefeated in bw uu. i'm also in the finals of that uu calvary tournament currently. if you dont get me for bw uu you're brain dead. just saying
what a boss

oh fuck yes the smog frogs ^_^ so adorable

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
HELLO, THE SCOOTERS DYNASTY IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE FOLLOWING TIERS:

ADV
RBY
GSC
BW2 OU
BW2 UU
BW2 UBERS
BW2 NU

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT ANY OF THOSE TIERS, TRYOUT AT #SCOOTERS ON IRC

ruiners suck

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Ah, finalmente. gorgie gets a chance to make his return to the big stage... El Gran Escenario.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I could understand if it was hey Dragonspiral Tower doesn't exist as a subforum anymore so let's rename that team... but I don't buy that explanation because we still have the BIGS, Cong is no longer Cong (although they wanted to have their name changed for a while anyway, no?), hell even Stark Mountain doesn't exist anymore since the forum got rolled into Ruins of Alph once Gen 5 got going. Not to mention we didn't even have a fucking team icon until like the last two weeks of the season and now we're just going to throw it away already? :[

My original post was serious in the questions I asked, even if I phrased them into short, witty one-liner quips. So yeah, besides the Tyrants/Frogs thing (and man that is a shitty fucking name who the fuck thought that one up and who approved it?) why is LN even being allowed near having any sort of managerial responsibility again?

also I never thought the original Wolfpack logo needed changed to begin with, and I do think it more captures that Wi-Fi spirit still, but the chibi Houndoom (I'm pretty sure those are called Houndour, guys) logo is p cute too

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Excellent. Just to note, I will still be serving the defending champs Alpha Ruiners, just in more of a special advisory role. While I will be curtailing back my spl activity, dont worry as my presence will still be felt. Still, don't pm me for tryouts.

~ALPHA RUINED~

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ya seriously, Zracknel spent so much time on tyrant's logo. He must be upset D:<

Rename Cong the Frogs, but keep Tyrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)