Smogon Premier League VI - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Lost vs SkillinJah, gg.

I'm not gonna talk about the game itself because it's Pokémon and I can't complain after how much lucky I've been these past few weeks.

I know some people are extremely naive and believe whatever they are told but I don't think I've deserved any of these insults towards me during the game. Some people blame the game for being shit, my opinion is that this community is the main reason why this game is so god damn shitty.

I am terribly sorry for not being able to play on monday, I'll make sure to start preparing within the next few hours for the upcoming weeks so my future opponents won't have the opportunity to try to get an activity win.

[21:31] +thatsjustpeachy: you take my team and get rid of loom ojama?
I am so sorry for making a similar team to peachy's, I will also make sure that every time I make a team that has been already created, I'll give the name of the author at the beginning of the game. My deepest apologies, I forgot how some people are extremely proud to the few teams they make, whether those teams are extremely standard or not.

Good luck for future weeks SkillinJah. I'm sorry I let you down team but I'm sure you'll carry me ^_^

tl;dr let's all be like Jirachi, lucky and happy.

I quit because of how SG was acting after, continuing to be an asshole like he has been to me every week.

I've dealt with criticism of my building and playing from my teammates and constant put-downs, just not going to deal with people on a pokemon server telling me that I'm not good enough.
Wasnt gonna respond since youre a baby etc etc. but how do you expect SG to treat you when you say shit like this:
[2015-02-25 10:36:21 PM] Omfaggot: being around SG
[2015-02-25 10:36:21 PM] Omfaggot: and having to speak to him every day
[2015-02-25 10:36:21 PM] Omfaggot: his given me a new fucking form of cancer
[2015-02-25 10:36:34 PM] Omfaggot: that picks away at my brain
[2015-02-25 10:36:41 PM] Omfaggot: I literally have never spoken to a stupider human being
[2015-02-25 10:36:47 PM] Omfaggot: and his inability to speak English is just the cherry on top
[2015-02-25 10:36:49 PM] Omfaggot: I fucking hate him
[2015-02-25 10:36:49 PM] Omfaggot: oml

[01:21] <@soulgazer> fuga
[01:21] <@soulgazer> ur the best guy to test with
[01:21] <@Omfuga> why
[01:21] <@FAJI> im sayin rofl
[01:21] <@Omfuga> u realize I dont fuckin like u right
[01:21] <@Omfuga> just puttin that out there

theres many more times you've been a complete dickhead to him but then you act like he's the only one being an asshole to you. And criticizing you on your teams is a part of being a teammate..no one was tryna call you bad

Also playing Sunday 2pm est, be there pussies

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can we clarify whether or not Serperior is allowed in UU? Because I've been hearing that it is
Suspects are legal to use until they are given a ban verdict prior to the beginning of a given week (so if something got banned on Tuesday next week, it will still be usable for that week of SPL). Steelixite and Heliolisk are legal in NU, Serperior is legal in UU, and so on. That's the way it's been in tournaments forever, guys. o_o

Additionally of note, since it is confusing various people: You cannot use anything that is unreleased at the beginning of the week. Sheer Force Feraligatr is unusable until next week, Flash Fire Typhlosion is unusable until next week, etc.

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Suspects are legal to use until they are given a ban verdict prior to the beginning of a given week (so if something got banned on Tuesday next week, it will still be usable for that week of SPL). Steelixite and Heliolisk are legal in NU, Serperior is legal in UU, and so on. That's the way it's been in tournaments forever, guys. o_o

Additionally of note, since it is confusing various people: You cannot use anything that is unreleased at the beginning of the week. Sheer Force Feraligatr is unusable until next week, Flash Fire Typhlosion is unusable until next week, etc.
Wait man shouldnt this be treated different because in uu the suspect is actually bl who's only getting retested ?.? Those suspects were never allowed

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No idea about the current statut of UU right now, but tournaments are never played in suspect (unless specified). If Serperior is currently UU and UU-suspected, it is allowed this week. If it is currently BL (OU?) and UU-tested, it is banned this week.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wait man shouldnt this be treated different because in uu the suspect is actually bl who's only getting retested ?.? Those suspects were never allowed
OH LOL, I was under the impression it was the other way around. We will treat it just like BL Pokemon being tested during Grand Slam, then - anything in BL being retested will not be available unless they are voted UU prior to the beginning of the week. Thanks for clearing it up, and sorry for my mistake. :)

(yea, what vinc said)

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I won (?) in a game that was influenced quite a bit by the RNG; i choked the endgame scenario like a complete retard when i had a 100% win, and the game was up to more rolls. But my opponent didn't realize that immediately and closed the window and was unable to rejoin due to people joining and forfeiting. So yea, idk what to say about this and I would like to know what the opinion of the TDs is.

also replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-37329

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)