Smogon Premier League VI - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg's bigs, still salty over the way the series played out but you guys are still a massive threat regardless. hopefully we'll see you guys in the playoffs, confident in this team if we can keep our heads up and make our own breaks

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
congrats bigs

I was looking for this fight since the beginning, and I got to thank my team for allowing me to play again in my homefield after my poor performance this season.
I truely hope that you guys go as far as you deserve to, not only because you (and funk) were the first team in spl to ever put some cash on the table for me (and to me, it means a lot more that you could possibly assume), but also because a lot of great friends are in this team and they know who they are.

I dont mind the haxy games because whatever, shit happens and we made our own mistakes during most of these games, but I got to say that the dude who set-up on a freeze 2 boosts when the week was already over is a massive douche. You're fucking pathetic to try this hard to get a dirty win, and when you said "sorry" you made me sick, have some dignity. Kill yourself.

With this said, enjoy the play offs, you guys earned it.

edit : i didnt expect him to dare say sorry if this aint clear enough for a minaj-loving teenager
edit² : I guess playing phil in my first smogon tournament made me a bit naive though

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
congrats bigs

I was looking for this fight since the beginning, and I got to thank my team for allowing me to play again in my homefield after my poor performance this season.
I truely hope that you guys go as far as you deserve to, not only because you (and funk) were the first team in spl to ever put some cash on the table for me (and to me, it means a lot more that you could possibly assume), but also because a lot of great friends are in this team and they know who they are.

I dont mind the haxy games because whatever, shit happens and we made our own mistakes during most of these games, but I got to say that the dude who set-up on a freeze 2 boosts when the week was already over is a massive douche. You're fucking pathetic to try this hard to get a dirty win, and when you said "sorry" you made me sick, have some dignity. Kill yourself.

e: i bet you're the kind of nigga who wishes cancer to his m8s in league

Did you expect him not to set up, but instead say "oh my bad man, I'll let you thaw out!" This is a real tour where every win, to some extent, matters. Don't expect someone to throw a game, let alone call them out, for taking advantage of hax. Was he supposed to switch out or something?? Be realistic..

so hes just an EU Jibaku?

edit : i deserve challenjour my team is holding me back because i am playing zilean and am best zilean

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Last I checked smogon was a place for sweaty nekkies to talk about a game designed for 12 year olds and sweaty nekkies, not a place to talk about a game designed for 12 yr olds and sweaty nekkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)