Smogon Premier League VII - Comemesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Shadow_Sneak: You should skip through all those mindless posts and get to the good stuff that happens right after it.

From all my years of contributing to the tournament forums, I've observed some common things that I will be going through one by one in the next few sentences.

1) the troll supremacists (Tele, Masterclass, etc.)
They are the reason threads such as these are worth clicking on. These people provoke meaningful conversations / thoughts and help generate traffic.

2) the wannabe moderators
You've all come across those retarded "lol @ thread," "why what," "?" "stop," "worst thread ever" etc. posts before. These users think they're clever but in reality they're just dumb and have nothing worthwhile to contribute. As a result, they want other to be as miserable as they are. They're also hypocrites. Why repeatedly keep a watch on something you don't care for?

3) the "like" farmers
They're the pathetic users. They would say anything that is currently "approved" by the mass just to garner a few pitiful "likes." It's clearly apparent when someone is trying too hard to farm those "likes." Grow up and learn to think on your own two feet.

4) the Queen of Smogon
There can only be one me. I'm one of those rare users who is equally amazing at playing Pokemon and at making contributions to the tournament forums.

Some people actually have the audacity to say that I'm doing what I do because of the "likes." Don't be ridiculous. If I wanted "likes," all I have to do is put together a list of names and let those people know what terrible Pokemon players they are and I would get at least 50 "likes" easy. Literally every time I log on Smogon, I receive a new "like" from someone for one of my recent / past posts. Most of the time, I just ignore those notifications because I honestly couldn't be bothered to look at them anymore. Let's not make stupid accusations.

From all my years of contributing to the tournament forums, I've observed some common things that I will be going through one by one in the next few sentences.

There can only be one me. I'm one of those rare users who is equally amazing at playing Pokemon and at making contributions to the tournament forums.
I'm sorry WhiteQueen im sure that this post had some amazing content but I only actually digested these two sentences.

I dunno where you learned what "contributing" to a thread was because obviously we have different definitions.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Shadow_Sneak: You should skip through all those mindless posts and get to the good stuff that happens right after it.

1) the troll supremacists (Tele, Masterclass, etc.)
They are the reason threads such as these are worth clicking on. These people provoke meaningful conversations / thoughts and help generate traffic.

2) the wannabe moderators
You've all come across those retarded "lol @ thread," "why what," "?" "stop," "worst thread ever" etc. posts before. These users think they're clever but in reality they're just dumb and have nothing worthwhile to contribute. As a result, they want other to be as miserable as they are. They're also hypocrites. Why repeatedly keep a watch on something you don't care for?

3) the "like" farmers
They're the pathetic users. They would say anything that is currently "approved" by the mass just to garner a few pitiful "likes." It's clearly apparent when someone is trying too hard to farm those "likes." Grow up and learn to think on your own two feet.

4) the Queen of Smogon

Some people actually have the audacity to say that I'm doing what I do because of the "likes." Don't be ridiculous. If I wanted "likes," all I have to do is put together a list of names and let those people know what terrible Pokemon players they are and I would get at least 50 "likes" easy. Literally every time I log on Smogon, I receive a new "like" from someone for one of my recent / past posts. Most of the time, I just ignore those notifications because I honestly couldn't be bothered to look at them anymore. Let's not make stupid accusations.
I think you qualify for all 4, except maybe #2. As a proud #3, I truly envy you. You have surpassed everyone in these categories by miles.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
helo.
how do you upload your resume onto smogon. i am looking to apply for the position of littled mons fighter. are interviews over skype or phone? i would be willing to move if given a position, but expect relocation costs to be subsidized to some degree. i, gk, promise to be salty and post various "memes" to show that i irrationally favor tigres larges pkmn team. i can also limit usage of teams based around flame charge litleo to weeks we have already won.
gk the smaller

edit: go back to using HeYsUpKeN and oran berry wooper, nerd

Last edited:
helo.
how do you upload your resume onto smogon. i am looking to apply for the position of littled mons fighter. are interviews over skype or phone? i would be willing to move if given a position, but expect relocation costs to be subsidized to some degree. i, gk, promise to be salty and post various "memes" to show that i irrationally favor tigres larges pkmn team. i can also limit usage of teams based around flame charge litleo to weeks we have already won.
gk the smaller
I think you should include this as a writing sample and this on your tournament resume.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be fucking honest here. The quality of posts recently are absolute ass. I'm not even lying but I swear 90% of the posts I see these days make whitequeen look like a great poster. And i think WhiteQueen posts 100 posts an hour and only 2 of these posts would make a nikka chuckle but that's still better than most the crap I see here these days. I really think staff should remove the ''like'' button cause that's all people fish for these days. Niggas try hard as fuck to make witty posts or post in smogon slang using phrases a bunch of idiots came up with to try and fit in.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'm gonna be fucking honest here. The quality of posts recently are absolute ass. I'm not even lying but I swear 90% of the posts I see these days make whitequeen look like a great poster. And i think WhiteQueen posts 100 posts an hour and only 2 of these posts would make a nikka chuckle but that's still better than most the crap I see here these days. I really think staff should remove the ''like'' button cause that's all people fish for these days. Niggas try hard as fuck to make witty posts or post in smogon slang using phrases a bunch of idiots came up with to try and fit in.

CHARIZARD663

Banned deucer.
hello everyone. i would like to post the announcment that me (CHARIZARD663) OFFICIALLY started the CHARIZARD663 TEAM in smogon premier league. this mean we are going to recruit players during the time where you can buy players. the director is ME (CHARIZARD663). you can batle me if u want so i can see if youre good enough for the team, and MAYBE YOU CAN BECOME THE VICE-DIRECTOR IF YOURE REALLY REALLY GOOD.

here are my 5 tips for getting buyed by me:

ONE) be a very good player. always predict moves. (if the enemy has landorus-t out and a ferrothorn and u have thundurus out, ALWAYS use focus blast!!!!!!!!!!!)
TWO) u must be able to be here a lot of the time. yes even if u have school. i dont want to lose matches because u were not here.
THREE) u must tell other people how cool the CHARIZARD663 OFFICIAL TEAM is. if u dont itll be considered treason and u wont be able to play anymore.
FOUR) u must have good team. and i mean REALLY good. i dont want to see u running pikachu or magikarp or something. (TIP: use tentacruel and defog vullaby if u want to remove steath rock for CHARIZARD).
FIVE) finally the final rule u must NEVER kill a charizard on the enemy team and u must ALWAYS use charizard on YOUR team. if u dont ull be EXECUTED and removed from the team. I REPEAT DO NOT EVER kill CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!

here is the official team logo: (IT'S VERY LIGHTweIGHT ON SIZE SO U CAN SHARE IT EASILY NOT LIKE THE OTHEr LOGOS AND THIS ONe haS SMOGON IN IT)

[/B]

REMEMBER TO SHARE THE LOGO and put it in your signature (i cant do it i dont know why)!!!!!!

thanks for reading. if u want to battle me pm me on showdown this weekend.

-CHARIZARD663
[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)