Smogon Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga went with Leicester city names. Only difference is Leicester are top of the league while the Bigs are rock bottom. Niggas be in line to face a greece led by rigas in order to keep themselves in SPL contention next season.

Take your pick for the greece team next spl(since clever names are needed):

Greek Havoc
Greeks of nature

or in more pokemon related maters:
Greece Wood (some idm cunt they idolize)

or if if it has to be something related to smogon:

Name change greekuest

Rigas consider applying for SPL next season :]
If next year's format allows it, I think that it would be pretty entertaining.

Also you're trying so hard to play this tough guy persona on here with your abrasive attitude. The only people you're fooling are mindless trolls with the inability to think on their own and require the majority's consensus to direct their opinions.

A few weeks back you were being an obnoxious assclown and got called out for them by some of your Smogon friends. You got so defensive and fell so low because no one liked your posts, you were forced into deleting them as a result. I called you out on it, and of course you had to put on that tough guy facade again by claiming you didn't care what anyone said on here, while you were laughing at them behind your computer screen, but it was apparent to any intelligent person that you did care. You care more than you should, actually. You were then on some mission to get the staff members to remove the like feature, so you could continue to do whatever it is you're doing without developing feelings of anxiety over how many likes you'll receive, since clearly your self esteem depends on them.

You see, unlike you, whether I receive 100 likes in a post or none at all, it really doesn't faze me. But let's be honest here: I could post a picture of a frozen turd on here and some people would still like it. Also, if I wanted to be liked by anyone, all I have to do is give that person the time of day. Fortunately, I don't have the ability to fake liking people that I don't. I have had "known" users messaging me randomly on here claiming they're big fans of mine and went on and on about how much they admire me. Guess what? That doesn't faze me either. If I think you're cool, you're cool. No amount of flattery is going to make me think positively of you. I would just roll my eyes and tell them to go away. You know who you are.

Fast forward, you're losing games and had to make those cringe worthy posts to generate the tournament community's sympathy. It worked. You went in hiding, came back, won some games against inferior players, and now you're trying to win the public approval by picking on Leremyju, who you're well aware that many people aren't too fond of on here. That's cheap. I didn't even think someone such as you, whose posts I have truly enjoyed, would stoop so low.

You'll probably going to say something about how I'm on here all the time and making these long ass posts because I have no life. Truth is I'm stuck at a good friend's house visiting the parents for the next 10 hours, and this is about as much enjoyment I'll get out of it.

Good luck with the remaining games.
Not the biggest poster, but I must ask: What was the point of this lofty ass post? Is it to 'one up' someone? To "win" an argument?

I need to understand.

Well, I guess it's more so the part about not caring yet simultaneously feeling the need to express it without being prompted.

"The only people you're fooling are mindless trolls with the inability to think on their own and require the majority's consensus to direct their opinions" with that "as much enjoyment I'll get" piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)