Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colchonero said:
For someone whos planning to get me as his GSCer: Im tired of pokemon and im tired of GSC, if u buy me for GSC i wont refuse to play it (not gonna troll), but dont expect a great motivation / effort coming from me.
TY, a pleasure to play again GSC, specially for a team which tried to sell my retention rights lmao.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
<Texas> it occurred to me
<Texas> earlier today
<Texas> that given i've been managing the last couple years
<Texas> and most ppl dont follow pokemon perfect
<Texas> that my own abilities
<Texas> while obvious to me
<Texas> are rather less so to others

shoulda made it more obvious oo

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<Texas> it occurred to me
<Texas> earlier today
<Texas> that given i've been managing the last couple years
<Texas> and most ppl dont follow pokemon perfect
<Texas> that my own abilities
<Texas> while obvious to me
<Texas> are rather less so to others

shoulda made it more obvious oo
Apparently so. That's my own fault but at the end of the day it's as I said, I'm in the better half of this GSC pool so if a manager isn't happy with their old gens at midseason I'll be prepared.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
My first knowledge of The Stark Sharks came years before I was ever seriously thinking about signing up to SPL. Before I took notice of the wide range of tiers and multiple games SPL had, I was attracted by something different - the logo. The ferocious Garchomped juxtaposed against the crushed fishing rod gave me the impression of royalty and importance. I did not quite understand much about teams back then, but what I did know was that I wanted to be a part of that experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)