Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you guys shut up about mazar, so many people who post in this topic ghost or get ghosted and haven't been caught yet, everybody should get a second chance and Mazar is nothing but useful, that's why I wanted him on my team. The italian joke is so old and dumb as well it is not even funny, because they are doing really well.

Mazar pls stop your shitposting thanks a lot

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How to make Past Gen Sprites normal size:
Hello SPLers! I am not in SPL but I, too, have suffered under the incredibly large sprites for gens 1-4. I've created a simple fix to this that restores the sprites to the size they were a month ago. Here are the steps:

1. Install the TamperMonkey browser extension. It's available for Chrome here and Firefox here. Might be available for other things, I'm not sure.
  2. Click the icon and go to Create a New Script.
  3. DELETE WHATEVER IS THERE ALREADY!
  4. Copy paste in the script found here: http://pastebin.com/raw/SdPzbxHm
  5. Click Save
  6. Refresh the page. This works on stours and main showdown.
It should be that easy. If the sprites look small, it's because you are used to big ones. If you need help following these steps, its not clear to me how you are intelligent enough to play Pokemon (just kidding: pm me and i can maybe help).

Last edited:

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Yo, since the Voting Phase of Genesect's suspect will end after the beginning of Week 1, will it be allowed during this week even if it gets banned? Asking here since it's an important factor to take account for SM players, and I'd like to have an answer asap in case we need to adapt our builds

Yo, since the Voting Phase of Genesect's suspect will end after the beginning of Week 1, will it be allowed during this week even if it gets banned? Asking here since it's an important factor to take account for SM players, and I'd like to have an answer asap in case we need to adapt our builds
Yes, as every other mon suspected throughout official tournament phases, ban will be applied from Week 2 if it gets banned during Week 1.

Edit for clarity: ban went faster than expected so, since ban happened before week 1 start (only week 1 match played was in GSC OU so there were no involvements with SM OU), Genesect will be banned in week 1.

Last edited:

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How to make Past Gen Sprites normal size:
Hello SPLers! I am not in SPL but I, too, have suffered under the incredibly large sprites for gens 1-4. I've created a simple fix to this that restores the sprites to the size they were a month ago. Here are the steps:

1. Install the TamperMonkey browser extension. It's available for Chrome here and Firefox here. Might be available for other things, I'm not sure.
  2. Click the icon and go to Create a New Script.
  3. DELETE WHATEVER IS THERE ALREADY!
  4. Copy paste in the script found here: http://pastebin.com/raw/SdPzbxHm
  5. Click Save
  6. Refresh the page. This works on stours and main showdown.
It should be that easy. If the sprites look small, it's because you are used to big ones. If you need help following these steps, its not clear to me how you are intelligent enough to play Pokemon (just kidding: pm me and i can maybe help).
It turns out the same script works for replays, so just change the beginning thing to be like this: http://pastebin.com/raw/vxZSXQUe

Now your replays will be small, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)