Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna know what's really free? Sick plays. Actually, no, it's better; you'll even make money.

Alright, let me lay it down for y'all. Let's say I, Smogon user TonyFlygon, tell three of my friends sick plays during their competitive Pokémon matches at the cost of charging a small monthly fee. "But Smogon user TonyFlygon, you said we could get sick plays for free!" Well, this is where it gets interesting. Once I've been paid my hourly fee, my friends can then each tell three of their friends these sick plays as well, while charging them the same amount of dosh (or more!). Is it sinking in yet? This essentially means that purchasing my sick plays earns you the equivalent amount of dough as even more sick plays! And all of this while financially supporting your friends at the same time! Awesome!

Are you skeptical about the legitimacy of my offer? Don't be! Over on World Cup of Pokémon team Team Germany they have been telling each other sick plays for years. *insert "mind: blown" gif here* So what are you waiting for?! Send all of your financial information to the email address below and start earning some real skrilla now!

nigerianprince@totallylegit.spl

And remember, it's not just for yourself, you and your friends will be swimming in moola(h) in the very near future!

Last edited:

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I just wanna say that I love you all and I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Today (if you stay at home) we got ~25 SPL level games yet to be done! stay tuned :3

it wouldn't be me if I didn't post gifs every week :x

Tele

a quality human being
Just another average day in the smogtours lobby.
[20:18:43] +CrashinBoomBang: jayde
[20:18:44] +CrashinBoomBang: thats my team
[20:18:45] +CrashinBoomBang: fam

[20:18:50] +CrashinBoomBang: SO GOOD

[20:19:29] +CrashinBoomBang: gg

[20:19:44] +CrashinBoomBang: AXEL FUCKIN 10.
[20:19:47] +CrashinBoomBang: SHERIFF MC GOD.

[20:20:03] +CrashinBoomBang: THIS TEAMS FLAWLESS VS TEAMS W/O TOXAPEX
[20:20:05] +CrashinBoomBang: AS EXPECTED
[20:20:08] +blunderr: IF U DONT FACE TOXAPEX THIS TEAM CANNOT LOSE

[20:20:21] +CrashinBoomBang: LANDO GETS NAILED EVERY TIME TOO
[20:20:28] +CrashinBoomBang: BRO FIST IN

[20:20:49] +CrashinBoomBang: goodbye
[20:20:51] +CrashinBoomBang: this dies in 1
[20:20:52] +CrashinBoomBang: as well

[20:20:55] +CrashinBoomBang: LOLO
[20:20:58] +CrashinBoomBang: ITS GON EXPLODE

[20:23:32] +CrashinBoomBang: yes soulwind
[20:23:35] +CrashinBoomBang: he made his own team then said
+LUCK>SKILL joined
[20:23:38] +CrashinBoomBang: this cbb team GAS
[20:23:41] +CrashinBoomBang: and just used it

[20:23:05] +CrashinBoomBang: thats fucking incredible

me: it really is.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hey guys, since people were interested in written recaps of SPL weeks, we will be working to make these happen every week. We intend to release them alongside the Flying Press' Wednesday articles, so make sure you check in on TFP's forum then if you're interested in reading these. Coverage for week 2 just released, available here; the project is being written and spearheaded by Klefkwi (myself), and a huge thank you to BKC, Finchinator, Kingler12345, and miltankmilk for writing the game analyses for this week's edition as well as The Dutch Plumberjack for putting them out and doing so much for the project. I'd also like to thank Luigi and Gunner Rohan for providing two quality interviews for this week's edition.

Last edited:

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Valentine (yea im tagging your ass) could possibly be the worse manager and thing to happen to smogon. This dude is the fuckin weak link of the cyros and im so fuckin sure he is the reason they have failed so many seasons. We got a good thing going atm and your ass is going to fuckin ruin it with your fuckin antics. Half the fuckin team is tired of your shit and can't stand your ass anymore. I signed on to this team cause I thought u were a decent dude from my previous convos before draft day but it seems u put on an amazing fuckin act. I honestly hate my manager more then the wolfpack managers and finch. Like god honestly how can u be so fuckin lame as a person. From not paying tesung to kicking players for no fuckin reason out of chat to lying to players saying you would draft them as (strategic measures) to putting down ur only players to get their price to not rise. You are fuckin scum dude and I hope you never be a manager again for any type of game or irl activity.

Now, everyone I know im not the most liked member in this community but hopefully you can put your spite of me away and get val the fuck outta this shit. Its midseason and its time for change had 4 weeks enough of this bullshit. I mean god fuckin damn people warned me about val but I didn't think shit would be so bad id be ranting about him everyday and his bs. I love my team and my teammates but fuck my manager.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12281554

I want whats best for my team and this illogical person is not what this team needs. The cyros have potentially a trophy winning sqaud and he definitely is not the reason for our success. He would sure be the reason for our demise though.

Bless Up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)