Smogon Premier League X - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
If you were to play SM vs me and I won, what I would have done is take my win and leave, no need to say anything unnecessary like you just did. We are here to play Pokémon (and read some drama), not to judge who plays what. That's the job of the managers to decide who plays what, not you. If you want to be respected and not feel bad whenever you recieve some random sass, then be humble, shut up, take your win and leave. If you're up to some sass though keep doing you.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ggs to the raiders, very well played from all of you. extremely proud of my sons for performing as well as they did, but as we all know, there are some spots that we need to clean up. playing a great game for 80 turns can all go away with 1 or 2 bad turns, so lets keep working until that isn't a possibility.

as well, thank you to our mascot charlie, the cold weather dog who blessed us to get on the board with our first win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)