Smogon Premier League X - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick s/o to Garay oak for being MVP this season in my eyes. dude did his best to be a leader whenever one was needed, pick up EVERY tier to help with testing and idea bouncing, and putting on a killer second half to his own personal season after some unfortunate circumstances early on to finish positive. any manager would be extremely lucky to have this guy and a year from now i can easily see him a 20k pick-up.

TY to Eo Ut Mortus and Genesis7 for managing with me, I will definitely try and play these next few ones instead though :facepalm:

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Not doing a list of shoutouts but just wanted to say to everyone on the magma bigs that we almost did something spectacular. With four weeks left everyone thought we were completely done for and our only chance was to win out. We needed to not just win but deliver serve beatdowns to every team we faced. I'd say we did exactly that and put ourselves about as close as we could. We did this with a starting roster totaling 90.5K and I say this because it shows that we didnt need a ton of superstars to turn things around just people that would work hard and wanted to win. Thank you to Stone and Windy for being the managers and dealing with the shit storm that happened mid season and overall being great people to play for. Thank you to Cased for giving our team life and helping anyone you could despite already being banned. You made the whole team raise the standard for what we considered success each week. Would also like to give a big shoutout to Ultraballzz, one for helping me prepare each week, testing with me and being one of the best teammates I have ever had. You stepped up and played like a seasoned veteran and it was a pleasure to watch. I also would like to give a quick special shout to Xray who was the epitome of consistent top level play every week. You backed up everything you said before the season started and I hope next year you can make playoffs because you deserve it. To the rest of the team thank you for stepping up and making this run possible with all the nonsense that went on hope you all continue to have success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)