Smogon Premier League X - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was probably one of the the coolest weeks Ive had in SPL, we just proved that we actually could compete at the top and Im proud of your last-push efforts my boys. As I already said, some of you were inexperienced and unproven in team tours, and maybe it weighed up a bit throughout your performances but its hard to break through in SPL at our first tour experiences, so just use it to improve and gain confidence because Im pretty sure you can (and will) do better in a near future. Im always around if you ever need anything!

Also, tennisace Im so happy that you trusted me as capitain since the first day LOL. I mean I think you got insecure on me at some points because of my usual behavior and troll-ish persona, but you agreed with my plans/suggestions the whole time so it makes clear that you really trust me as leader and sincerelly, it means a lot to me being in such a position on the team that I started playing in the big stage. Cooking those hundred mocks was fun as hell too. c:
Im pretty sure Tigers is actually my home and I dont think Id play for any other team anymore, I love this franchise and being a staple in the wrawners along my friends is all I find funny in SPL, lets hope I keep active till the next year so we can try again and come back even stronger (I prolly will lol addiction sucks).

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thanks for another fun year tigers, pretty frustrated with this spl because i felt like i played better and had better teams than 4-5 might indicate but them's the breaks. see yall next year for some more wrawns

go scoots :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)