Smogon Premier League X - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmbCPT

VGC 2022 Masters Champion
I guess this is where my season ends. Had quite the memorable couple of months, but definitely not thanks to the DOU community.

We saw a player going for the "no ground resist" tease before and after the match, essentially rubbing salt in the wound. Two other players thought it was very necessary to taunt me with another quote of mine in the beginning of our matches. Don't get me wrong, I definitely wasn't completely innocent, but I feel like none of this would've happened if it hadn't been for that harsh post I made on the teambuilding competition, whose points were completely distorted as a response to my aggressive connotation. I honestly feel like this community excels at reading what they want to read instead of what is actually written. This was clearly shown, not just on the aforementioned interaction, but also on a recent "exchange" on the DOU SPL discussion thread, where miltankmilk proceeded to discredit my whole argument by saying I was just reacting poorly to criticism, despite half my post consisting of my own criticism towards my plays.

Either way, all the negativity aside, I have to thank the amazing team I had the pleasure of being a part of. I have to shoutout z0mOG and Mint16 for helping me so much with prep all season, you were actual saints. Finchinator Garay oak and ZoroDark, you were also there when I needed you the most and boosted my morale when it was at its lowest. Genesis7 baddummy Void Nat Earthworm thelinearcurve Bedschibaer jacob Eo Ut Mortus yjh971203 Shiba edi0n Hayburner Hootie Insult 1 True Lycan you were all awesome to hang out with! From the quip sessions, to the random shit we talked about in the chat and the support I got from all of you at my VGC events, it was a pleasure to have you by my side. I'm gonna miss you all <3

All in all, it was a rollercoaster of a season. Class dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)