Smogon Premier League XII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
How do 3 way ties work again? bc if the classiest lose and the sharks and raiders tie...
also who to root for in that oras game :smogduck:
The simple response is that the tiebreaker would be game differential. In your given scenario though, since the classiest would lose, the tiger would inherently have 10 points meaning that the playoff scenario would be cryos, pack, tyrants, tigers [ignoring the scenarios of bigs v scooters].

also as someone whos brain doesn't work most of the time, how long did that take you luthier
it took me about an hour

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Scooters and BIGS gotta double sub because McMeghan and Linear couldn't come to an agreed upon time. We felt that the TD's didn't need to make a post about this because as a manager, I may be cheeks, but I am not inept.

FMG > mcmeghan

Also, an apology to the fans looking forward to this slobberknocker of a battle between Linear and McMeghan. We are all saddened that this high-level display of ADV could not be exhibited to the common viewer.

Amaranth Wigglytuff Perry Meridian Aldaron TonyFlygon teal6 TDK Excal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)