Smogon Premier League XII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-547620 won vs lax, gg friend

I'm not usually do those things but this tour has definitely helped me to get a lot of experience, I went from being a snake sub playing his first teamtour without any experience to callous giving me the keys of his team to help with the new generations. I wasnt the best but im getting the experience for future tours, thanks callous. on the other hand here alone I want to thank blubird who is the true mvp of tigers, he helped and put an incredible effort in all generations, and if it was not worse for us it was in part to his great help, I hope the managers take note and give him a chance in the next tours. Peace and good luck to everyone in playoffs!

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
won vs TDK. gg

------------------------------------------------------------------

shit. what a season. lol

where to start?

first of all shoutout BluBirD252 . undoubtedly the mvp for me this season, and mans wasnt even on the squad. im sure the rest of Tigers will agree that this man is a WRAWNER at heart. easily grinded a couple hundred battles with this man alone all season, with a boatload of theorymon and shit behind that.

and thats not all, THIS DUDE WAS ALSO HELPING LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PREP CHANNEL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! Human?! But i digress. dont want this man blowing a hot one across his screen reading this shit. im still like 193-5 vs you bro.

shoutouts also big motherfkin choolio . like last season, also grinded out hours of games with this man all season, interspersed with talks about SQL and MUSIC RECORDS and ALCOHOL, and shit. 2nd mvp

also shoutouts to other outside testers in: Diophantine TC Vileman Rubyblood

TIGERS:

beatiful the GOAT. first time teaming with this man. excellent team chat energy, and very...powerful. also on his way to becoming gsc goat with his first win over puny dice. bright future in old gens ahead...

robjr : big fan of your team spirit bro. was a pleasure to team with you and would certainly do it again. thanks for the occasional tests as well

dice sux LOL. mans rly wanted me to run sand all season. smh. would team with again tho.

also CALLOUS and dice is just not a good manager/player pair and both have learned this the hard way unfortunately. just pack it up now and move on heh

"this one not lookin too great" - Jordy. was cool teaming with you bro. thx again for that random ass tech shout that one week i was just itching to use but never got the opportunity LOL

Meridian dice is indeed high bro. hes a noob never forget. also appreciate your help bodybagging BlueBird calling him bad throughout the season. big fan

roudolf13 big fan bro

CBU lol never change dude. never change

Gtcha GTCHAAAAOTTTT. Clutch ass blood in your veins dude. continue to own

Bushtush oh man...this guy. THIS GUYYYY. oh man. SoulWind stomper Tush? nah nah no way,, im done. its ovel. GG bro

CALLOUS , good run for your first go around man. lots of shit you learned im sure that you'll reflect on and hone for the future. pleasure playing with you

JabbaTheGriffin = TreinerOrenge = noob so, not much to say there.

Rest of Tigers dudes, didnt rly interact much but it was still good energy and support all around so... shoutouts to you all.

GGS. TFP.

dwayne-the-rock-johnson-biography-03.jpg

Last edited:

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
won vs TDK. gg

------------------------------------------------------------------

shit. what a season. lol

where to start?

first of all shoutout BluBirD252 . undoubtedly the mvp for me this season, and mans wasnt even on the squad. im sure the rest of Tigers will agree that this man is a WRAWNER at heart. easily grinded a couple hundred battles with this man alone all season, with a boatload of theorymon and shit behind that.

and thats not all, THIS DUDE WAS ALSO HELPING LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PREP CHANNEL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! Human?! But i digress. dont want this man blowing a hot one across his screen reading this shit. im still like 193-5 vs you bro.

shoutouts also big motherfkin choolio . like last season, also grinded out hours of games with this man all season, interspersed with talks about SQL and MUSIC RECORDS and ALCOHOL, and shit. 2nd mvp

also shoutouts to other outside testers in: Diophantine TC Vileman Rubyblood

TIGERS:

beatiful the GOAT. first time teaming with this man. excellent team chat energy, and very...powerful. also on his way to becoming gsc goat with his first win over puny dice. bright future in old gens ahead...

robjr : big fan of your team spirit bro. was a pleasure to team with you and would certainly do it again. thanks for the occasional tests as well

dice sux LOL. mans rly wanted me to run sand all season. smh. would team with again tho.

also CALLOUS and dice is just not a good manager/player pair and both have learned this the hard way unfortunately. just pack it up now and move on heh

"this one not lookin too great" - Jordy. was cool teaming with you bro. thx again for that random ass tech shout that one week i was just itching to use but never got the opportunity LOL

Meridian dice is indeed high bro. hes a noob never forget. also appreciate your help bodybagging BlueBird calling him bad throughout the season. big fan

roudolf13 big fan bro

CBU lol never change dude. never change

Gtcha GTCHAAAAOTTTT. Clutch ass blood in your veins dude. continue to own

Bushtush oh man...this guy. THIS GUYYYY. oh man. SoulWind stomper Tush? nah nah no way,, im done. its ovel. GG bro

CALLOUS , good run for your first go around man. lots of shit you learned im sure that you'll reflect on and hone for the future. pleasure playing with you

JabbaTheGriffin = TreinerOrenge = noob so, not much to say there.

Rest of Tigers dudes, didnt rly interact much but it was still good energy and support all around so... shoutouts to you all.

GGS. TFP.

View attachment 323158
Good season brother gorg. Did you have the ulterior motive of supplying ABR with evidence for banning BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)