Smogon Premier League XIII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
ABR For years on end you have dominated the field and called yourself the very best. But i ask you to step up and prove it when it matters, me and you tiebreak for the soul of the dragon mascottes, if you are as great as you say you are, you won't run from me. The Clock vs the Dusknoir.
FL2MKQBacAE-ddu.jpg

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
ABR For years on end you have dominated the field and called yourself the very best. But i ask you to step up and prove it when it matters, me and you tiebreak for the soul of the dragon mascottes, if you are as great as you say you are, you won't run from me. The Clock vs the Dusknoir.
Was it intentional that you didnt specify which gen? Not sure, but it feels like that might have been a bit of an oversight..

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Stark Sharks (1) vs (2) Dragonspiral Tyrants

SS OU: suapah vs Leo (Leo is on a tear)
ADV OU: robjr vs ABR (Bro)
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs FriendOfMrGolem120 (Gotta give it to troller, FOMG is amazing, but Troller proves again and again why he is the best RBY)

Alpha Ruiners (1) vs (1) Team Raiders

SS OU: dice vs Gtcha (I love dice, hes a homie but Gtcha is so good)
SS OU: Ox the Fox vs 100percentpureheat (Actually have zero clue lol, gonna be great to watch, 2 of the biggest stars of 2021 facing it off in 2022)
RBY OU: chuva de perereca vs BIHI (Chuva is the king)

Stark Sharks (0) vs (0) Dragonspiral Tyrants

SS OU: suapah vs Leo
ADV OU: robjr vs ABR
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs FriendOfMrGolem120

Alpha Ruiners (0) vs (0) Team Raiders

SS OU: dice vs Gtcha
SS OU: Ox the Fox vs 100percentpureheat
RBY OU: chuva de perereca vs BIHI

Stark Sharks (2) vs (1) Dragonspiral Tyrants

SS OU: suapah vs Leo(51,49) - Two of the most amazing ss players this season meet themselves in a tie breaker, Leo's only loss was to a bit of a lucky endgame by insult(if the scald burn on pex didn't happen, man would've been 8-0 rn) and suapah while not having played much showed great performance vs Michael(played a great matchup and kept the advantage to himself till the last turn) and HSA(a rather well done koko endgame). While the stats suggests me the Leoat will win I'm putting a wild bet that suapah will find a way to edge this out to give sharks a 2-1 ticket to finals.

ADV OU: robjr vs ABR(30,70) - "the fodder" has played won a good one vs the cop in his previous game, while he had some luck rob played his wincons well and chipped what was needed for a clean tyranitar sweep. ABR though in on another level. This man won callous invitational without dropping a single set, which has only been done once before. That crazy stat aside ABR's spl season has also gone great and he made an amazing comeback from last year. Would be tough to not bold him considering his achievements and current form. The clock will be gaming.

RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs FriendOfMrGolem120(60,40) - The Groller is one of the best RBYers and up against legendary FOMG120. I'm expecting a repeat of last week as troller is one of the best to ever do it in rby but FOMG still has great odds so this is gonna be a popcorn-worthy series of 3.

Alpha Ruiners (1) vs (2) Team Raiders

SS OU: dice vs Gtcha(25,75) - Bleach is on a motherfucking roll and the roll would be hard to stop. I looked at the last 5 replays and while I do think that blich has been getting some bit luck, he is also playing those games extraordinarily well and winning nearly every 50/50. In the semis game vs ox, bleach had extreme trouble against rotom as the water resists were both dunked on by rotom, bleach turned a rotom sack game in favour of ox into a koko sack game in favour of himself even after some unfortunate luck. Dice is one of smogon's finest, but I think that it will be a rather rough matchup against bleach considering bleach's current form.

SS OU: Ox the Fox vs 100percentpureheat(45,55)- Ox has done some great games this season, his certified bulky offense teams are also doing greatly, he is one of the best SSers rn, I don't think anyone can say he hasn't been doing great all season. In his most recent win vs 64 squares, he chipped weavile's switchins and made a setup opportunity to get to +6 and sweep straightforwards and he's been doing great all season. Craig on the other hand brought an omastar this season to show that he isn't taking spl all that seriously, even then I'm adamant in bolding the guy as if he plays like he did vs talah(the game where he found volcanion could melt talah's whole team down and kept abusing that situation to win) and he also has his recent win against stresh while Ox comes off a loss. I don't think either Ox or Craig will have an easy game but I'm expecting Craig will edge this out.

RBY OU: chuva de perereca vs BIHI(60,40)- I have little to no knowledge on rby but chuva has proven himself to be an amazing RBYer so I'll give him an edge.

yone

Herv the One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Stark Sharks (3) vs (0) Dragonspiral Tyrants

Alpha Ruiners (0) vs (3) Team Raiders

Stark Sharks (1) vs (2) Dragonspiral Tyrants

Alpha Ruiners (1) vs (2) Team Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)