Smogon Premier League XIII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won in an unfortunate one against mess, gg out of respect!

We're still alive! If this is my last post here, shout out to my amazing team and everyone who helped me this year. Really was helpful to hear all of your kind words after i went down 0-3 and ended up going 5-4. Truly made my spl memorable. Might make a post w all my teams/thoughts on the metagame later, stay tuned!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ou-610966

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won vs natalie, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-611174

This is my 1000th post (ignore that I completely forgot and posted earlier like a moron...), so I wanted to thank some of my best friends from my time on this site, even if we don't talk as much anymore.

Aliss Bouff Pak emma starry blanket KM Nails Pearl Kink vivalospride Sabella robjr Lily Stone_Cold MANNAT bugzinator Amaranth termi talah Hogg Askov Juno pdt EviGaro passion every1 else in kpop lobbies golducks there are too many of you for me to list, u guys really mean the world for me that no matter what I'm going through in my life I know that if I need it, even when I quit for years at a time, I'll always have a group of friends who will support me, or just that I can be myself with unbothered. Thanks for everything, and let's get the Red Tyrants!!

Last edited:

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won vs natalie, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-611174

This is my 1000th post (ignore that I completely forgot and posted earlier like a moron...), so I wanted to thank some of my best friends from my time on this site, even if we don't talk as much anymore.

Aliss Bouff Pak emma starry blanket KM Nails Pearl Kink vivalospride Sabella robjr Lily Stone_Cold MANNAT bugzinator Amaranth termi talah Hogg Askov Juno pdt EviGaro passion every1 else in kpop lobbies golducks there are too many of you for me to list, u guys really mean the world for me that no matter what I'm going through in my life I know that if I need it, even when I quit for years at a time, I'll always have a group of friends who will support me, or just that I can be myself with unbothered. Thanks for everything, and let's get the Red Tyrants!!
so im your least important and most forgettable and replaceable internet friend and u hate me...uh thanks i guess-_-

SFG

Snom is Fucking Great
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Defeated by my friend BIHI, gg goat.

Just wanted to thank Callous/Bush for drafting me, and all of the tigers for making this season of SPL so enjoyable for me. It was a pleasure to mate with each of you! Thanks a lot to Tamahome for litteraly giving half of the teams I used, it was an honor to play with a legend like you are. Thanks to 16bit , you're truly the best helper I've ever seen. Please someone draft this man for next spl

I also wanted to thank all my friends for cheering me up throughout the whole season, you guys are the best ::heart:

Thanks to all the member of the DPP community for being so wholesome. Won't start another spam of hl but... Yes

BKC august Emeral Sakito BIHI Altthiel Marshall.Law Vay Excal DeepBlueC mael H.M.N.I.P Sageau johnnyg2 Tomahawk BluBirD252 Jirachee Kristyl hellpowna eden Christos snøfall (had to copy that fucking ø from your profile URL, wth man), and all the others, thanks for all. I still love the DPP community, and it's thanks to each of you:psyglad:

I already mentionned way too much people, sorry if I forgot anyone. Can't wait for the POs, gl everyone, see you soon!

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs Altina, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-611863

glad to have saved my season in the end despite the rough start. Special shoutouts to Gefährlicher Random for helping me w/ prep each week and also to TPP for supporting me w/ tests scouts etc all season. Thanks a ton to McMeghan and Excal for picking me up. I wish I believed in me as much as I do now and have done before the first few weeks, but I just had a lot going on back then and felt burnt out. Anyway, you guys have been great managers and the results of our team clearly don´t show what a great team environment we had. If things had gone a bit differently, we´d be fighting for playoffs right now, but it´s no use to whine about that. I´m still glad I ended up on the team I did and I wouldn´t change a thing about it. We had great people with lots of potential for future tours and you guys should definitely get the chance to manage again, because the amount of work you put in was crazy. Had a blast with all of you guys and hope we meet again in future tours Scoots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)