Smogon Discord Quote Database

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Erin says: if you don’t like a quote then make one you like dude. it’s easy. yes, i am referring specifically to you, you miserable computer user.

-

-
-
streshToday at 11:43 AM
you bring up healthcare in america and they're like "OK! let's debate!" and im like wtf no just figure it out
-
[16:33:34] Kimo Supremo: people who play stall are the type who too scared to tell waiters that they got their orders wrong
-

LtHeartless: oDapa stop it with the bad takes
oDapa: my takes arent bad you just not woke like me bro
chungeamonge: How does one get woke like you
oDapa: first of all
oDapa: you gotta be good at smoking weed
Aint got a CV: lol what

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
I was trying to make a Baton Pass Espeon with HP Fire or HP Water in Gen 2 OU, but I wanted a female one for reasons (like Attract shenanigans). GSC DV and Gender magic tells that Female species of mons with a Gender ratio of 7:1 (like Espeon) can only have an Atk DV of 0 or 1, which makes HP Fire or Water have lower Base power (or even impossible, I think[?]). Akyrys bypassed this by simply not using HP, and using the move I wanted to avoid by being a female Espeon: Attract.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)