Smogon Regional Tournament v3 - Round 1

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All these generation errors... are we actually going to need the host to post what Pokemon are available at the start of every round????

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
So many activity calls/given wins. Sub us in Crestfall plssss
hey dude, just recently got through a big thing with my other tour. Allow me a little under a day and I'll be going through all activity and on-goings for this tour and sub in asap, I promise :pimp:
I appreciate your eagerness for wanting to participate in this :)

Crestfall

All these generation errors... are we actually going to need the host to post what Pokemon are available at the start of every round????
I'm going to be honest, the rules for this are pretty simple. I never once imagined I'd need to explain any further, a lot of my tour OPs are already inherently more in depth than the average un-official tour. But if this type of problem seems to persist Round 2 I will make a list for everyone since happening twice in not even a 128 man is pretty upsetting.

GENERAL PSA: IF THE TOUR IS NOT VANILLA ('non-standard' in ANY way) YOU SHOULD READ OPs BEFORE JOINING A TOUR PEOPLE. Even for a slow reader it costs you 5 minutes of your time and you can avoid losing to stupid things like oops I didn't read the rules.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've tried to contact my opponent since last message in this thread to no avail, I hope we can get this done soon

i mean act

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I did not see antemortem at the time we originally planned to battle, and I pm and vm antemortem, and have not heard since

Crestfall

Act wins as well as Round 2 will be up later tonight (night for -4 at least). Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry about the delays. I had a lengthy flight a few days back and have been mostly busy IRL with family events, further rounds won't have any issues though :)

Crestfall

last famous words
yeah sorry my 2nd hotel was not exactly reliable WiFi wise and I didn't have a SIM card so I could not really feasibly do it through phone either. I should have still notified someone else to take over and post R2 (or at least posted here to inform you guys of delays), entirely my fault.

That being said, here's what I got now that I'm back to regular internet access:

Activity Wins
Shuckleking87 > antemortem - ded opp
sand1234 > Anthony6425 - opp did not respond to scheduling attempts properly
naruto(sage) > Reje - no response from opp
tjdaas > Acronical - same as above
Jqded > Gabriel Manero - poor scheduling from the latter
Sam I Yam > Terrakion. - latter missed sched time
Lusch > kael - no response from opp
KSBK > dusk raimon -

Coinflips
- http://prntscr.com/dgaqym (done on smogtours server)
Moose 50 > Coverride
Level 56 > darksylvion
Mq > Drangonn.
FPB > Count Riario
Welli0u > Endal
CrystalRam > Holiano

As usual feel free to chime in if you feel I have made the wrong call anywhere - but only do so if you have a valid reason. Also just do so in the R2 thread and not here since it makes it easier for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)