Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Two questions:
1. Can I post a new RMT yet? If a day’s passed by the time you respond to it, don’t answer it. I’m saying this bc it said that I posted my last one on January 31, 2024 and it’s January 7, 2024 (it’s 2:49 am tho)
2. You guys should let people share their Bulbagarden username (maybe Bulbapedia, idk) like how you do for Showdown. They do it for you guys and Showdown so I think you should return the favor!

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
January 31. Like, exactly seven days ago I think, unless I’m just too tired to count properly (I did stay up all night)

Lumari

thinking of a place
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
this is really not a question that should warrant 8 posts in this thread, it's the kind of question best asked to an rmt mod directly bc they're the only ones that can answer it anyways

failing that in the future i don't see the harm in just properly waiting out the 7 days though

Why would I be getting notifications on Cancel cult’s profile posts for his latest “conversation” there? I mean, I do follow Just A Shroom God, but the last one I got he didn’t reply to it. I also don’t follow Cancel cult nor have even met him. Why am I getting these notifications?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ check the conversation again, i didnt post anything on my profile today, maybe you misread the notification and it was actually my post on Just A Shroom Gods profile.

I'm planning to host a tour but last time the tagging was inconsistent last time so I want to know:
Is there a limit on how many people you can tag(and if so, how to bypass it)
I've heard that having badges has something to do with being able to tag more people, but I don't know exactly how it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)