Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Estronic

sweet sassy molassy
is a Pre-Contributor
A rather trivial question, but I just got to know: why do some people have a negative reaction score and how do you even achieve that? I've noticed it's always the newly created accounts, so does that have something to do with it?

Asek

Genious to some... retard to most
A rather trivial question, but I just got to know: why do some people have a negative reaction score and how do you even achieve that? I've noticed it's always the newly created accounts, so does that have something to do with it?
i believe angry reacts yield -1

that one. i just wanna comment to at least give me my credit for my set. I keep seeing my sets of usually unviable pokemon (in smogon terms) catching some popularity and then see it posted somewhere without me getting credit lmao. like if they thought of it themselves. its annoying

Cheese5555

too cheesy

that one. i just wanna comment to at least give me my credit for my set. I keep seeing my sets of usually unviable pokemon (in smogon terms) catching some popularity and then see it posted somewhere without me getting credit lmao. like if they thought of it themselves. its annoying
you can't post in that one cause the analysis has been finished and checked and uploaded so there's no reason for most people to reply.

You can't post in that thread because the analysis was already finished and uploaded. If you want to complain about not getting credit or ask any other questions about Smogon analysises/analyses, then I think you should ask in this thread.

Also, finding the first person who came up with each of Smogon's hundreds of sets is kind of hard and impractical.

Idk if this is the place for this question but when in dark mode, some text stays black and doesn’t transition to white like everything else. It also seems to make scrollers and badges in general disappear for a bit before loading in? Can this be fixed or is this a xenfono issue? In this image, text exists but is illegible.

Attachments

The text stays black in case someone selected black as the text color instead of keeping it to default (which is black for classic mode and white for dark mode).
The thing is it’s only in certain places where this happens. And why can’t it stay black in classic mode while change white in dark like the rest does?

Text in white Text in black Text in red
Either using the text color button above or something like [COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)]Text in white[/COLOR] in the BB code mode. Only the person who wrote the post (and moderators) can change the text color like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)