Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Merritt

literally the textbook definition of a tsundere
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
How do I become a Smogon artist and make art for things like the VR? I think I would like to become one, once I gain more confidence in my abilities!
Through Smeargle's Studio, the artist subforum, would be the best way. Read through the rules there, and I'd personally suggest putting some stuff together to create an art thread (rules for posting one are in here). It's also a good idea to get involved with the community there.

Hey, I was wondering, how exactly do you "quit" Smogon so that all your badges turn gray? Do you just log out and never activate your account again, or is there another process?

Reactions: gum

Cheese5555

too cheesy
Hey, I was wondering, how exactly do you "quit" Smogon so that all your badges turn gray? Do you just log out and never activate your account again, or is there another process?
some badges you need to have a certain amount of activity per month to have it be active (tutor is an example iirc) and some you can resign from if you're too busy or lost interest

I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm interested in joining a draft league somewhere (similar to the GBA or APA). Are there any planned on happening soon, and if so, how could I go around joining it if there is a spot open or something?

Cheese5555

too cheesy
I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm interested in joining a draft league somewhere (similar to the GBA or APA). Are there any planned on happening soon, and if so, how could I go around joining it if there is a spot open or something?
draft leagues aren't hosted here, you'd probably be best off looking on reddit or asking in some discords

I really don't know where to post this, but on the smogon website for Will o Wisp it does not state that the move doesn't affect fire types...that's a pretty big deal please update.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
Community Leader
I really don't know where to post this, but on the smogon website for Will o Wisp it does not state that the move doesn't affect fire types...that's a pretty big deal please update.
Thats probably because all fire types are immune to being burned, not just to Will-o-Wisp.

roman

is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Anyone know why some of my teams are deleting themselves? I'll make something one day and then save / validate it and a few days later it'll disappear from my teambuilder. If it helps I'm using the downloaded ps version and, even though I don't think it matters, I don't clear cookies or history or whatever either. Thanks if anyone can help!

Anyone know why some of my teams are deleting themselves? I'll make something one day and then save / validate it and a few days later it'll disappear from my teambuilder. If it helps I'm using the downloaded ps version and, even though I don't think it matters, I don't clear cookies or history or whatever either. Thanks if anyone can help!
The downloaded PS version has issues with consistently doing this. According to nui, it'll be supported again soon, but for now it's probably better if you use the website.

Eien

Archetype
is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Then how do you make it so it appears black with no link to the profile and a CT that says "Guest" under it? B/c the process confused me.
I won't delete your account, but start a conversation (PM) me and we can discuss options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)