Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Hello!
I'm very fond of gen past gens Ubers and I am a bit saddened that they aren't a valid format for random matchmaking.
Is there really no way - except for tournaments (which I find also quite rare) and challenges - to bring back past gens Ubers, just like we can still do gen 1-6 OU matches?

Thanks!

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello!
I'm very fond of gen past gens Ubers and I am a bit saddened that they aren't a valid format for random matchmaking.
Is there really no way - except for tournaments (which I find also quite rare) and challenges - to bring back past gens Ubers, just like we can still do gen 1-6 OU matches?

Thanks!
You can actually play others in nearly every past gen metagame, but it's not available on the ladder. It's only available when you directly challenge someone to a battle.

Reactions: gum
You can actually play others in nearly every past gen metagame, but it's not available on the ladder. It's only available when you directly challenge someone to a battle.
Yes I know that : ) . But couldn't they be put back into the ladder? I am sure many players would be pleased!

I have a question that I was going to ask in the OU Q&A, but it's for simple questions; if I feel my question is not that simple, where should I ask it?

Is there any place on the forums where I could post my personal fakemon region project? I would like to share it with the community here and get feedback but am not sure where the proper place to post it would be.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Fake out failed and i have no clue why
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-848342426
If you want to skip ahead its the last tyrn of the game, i switched in lopunny to fakeout and beat my opponent, but it failed, for absolutly no reason. What happened?
It looks like Fake Out was bugged over the weekend, it is probably now fixed with the last server update. If not, this is the thread to post PS bug reports. www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bug-reports-v3-0-read-op-before-posting.3634749/

I have a question that I was going to ask in the OU Q&A, but it's for simple questions; if I feel my question is not that simple, where should I ask it?
That thread would still tentatively be the place to ask, if it truly is too complex a question a mod there will let you know. Just be sure it isn't about Zygarde's recent suspect!

Is there any place on the forums where I could post my personal fakemon region project? I would like to share it with the community here and get feedback but am not sure where the proper place to post it would be.
If you just have designs and stuff, I think this is the thread. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/fakemon-central.3565414/ If you have an actual realized project you are working on with maps and stuff, then a thread of your own is probably warranted, just make sure to take a gander at the rules before posting a thread!

Is there a way for me to delete my account?
No, we do not offer self deletion. If you want your account deleted you can send me a PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)