Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm interested in joining a draft league somewhere (similar to the GBA or APA). Are there any planned on happening soon, and if so, how could I go around joining it if there is a spot open or something?

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I'm interested in joining a draft league somewhere (similar to the GBA or APA). Are there any planned on happening soon, and if so, how could I go around joining it if there is a spot open or something?
draft leagues aren't hosted here, you'd probably be best off looking on reddit or asking in some discords

I really don't know where to post this, but on the smogon website for Will o Wisp it does not state that the move doesn't affect fire types...that's a pretty big deal please update.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I really don't know where to post this, but on the smogon website for Will o Wisp it does not state that the move doesn't affect fire types...that's a pretty big deal please update.
Thats probably because all fire types are immune to being burned, not just to Will-o-Wisp.

roman

Banned deucer.
Anyone know why some of my teams are deleting themselves? I'll make something one day and then save / validate it and a few days later it'll disappear from my teambuilder. If it helps I'm using the downloaded ps version and, even though I don't think it matters, I don't clear cookies or history or whatever either. Thanks if anyone can help!

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Anyone know why some of my teams are deleting themselves? I'll make something one day and then save / validate it and a few days later it'll disappear from my teambuilder. If it helps I'm using the downloaded ps version and, even though I don't think it matters, I don't clear cookies or history or whatever either. Thanks if anyone can help!
The downloaded PS version has issues with consistently doing this. According to nui, it'll be supported again soon, but for now it's probably better if you use the website.

Then how do you make it so it appears black with no link to the profile and a CT that says "Guest" under it? B/c the process confused me.

How does the Badge system work?
You can earn badges through one of two ways. The first is contributing to Smogon in some way, whether it's through analyses, articles, team rating, tutoring, or other various options. The other is by being a member of the staff, which tends to be given to contributors, but not always. You can read more about the badge system and the different badges here: https://www.smogon.com/badge_faq

Idk if this is already a thing, but I thought it'd maybe be cool if fonts were somehow importable to the forums. IDK how to program that stuff in, so GL if you all decide to work on it, but I personally think it'd be a cool minor addition.

Idk if this is already a thing, but I thought it'd maybe be cool if fonts were somehow importable to the forums. IDK how to program that stuff in, so GL if you all decide to work on it, but I personally think it'd be a cool minor addition.
When typing out a post, if you click the button that is a capital A, it lets you change the font family between 8 font types, including Arial and Times New Roman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)