Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

sawamura

Banned deucer.
There are no tournaments in this Thread. There are only questions related to the operation of the forum or Pokemon showdown in general. If you are looking for a monotype or other Tier Tour you can go Circuit Tournament or check the Smogon Meg Circuit. I recommend that you contact the Monotype Council to see if they have that answer For you.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My suggestion is that it become possible for users to delete threads they make in Sandbox. This would allow users to declutter it and only see the threads that they are currently working on.

WinstonRed

I COULD BE BANNED!
Got a small suggestion for the smogdex, not sure how realistic it is though: When you search for an item, it shows you all mons that have an analysis including that item - it would be nice if we could again filter those results by tier if possible :)

Hi, I have a question I couldn't really get answered on PS! so apologies if this is the incorrect place to drop this.

May I ask what pixels PS background best support; as in what by what? I'm wondering since almost every image I upload as my background appears blurry and if I could have an idea of what the pixels are, I could know which picture is best to upload and that would save a lot of time.

Ideally, displaying the image size which PS! background supports next to "Select Background" would be very helpful for users selecting images to upload as their backdrop.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
hello I was wondering if it would be possible for an analysis to be written for the use of mudsdale in the Uber Metagame he is my favourite pokemon thank you
Mudsdale unfortunately isn't very viable in Ubers so there's no reason to write an analysis about it. Analysis writing is also paused in most tiers to account for the recent Crown Tundra DLC. It's very viable in NU if you want to use it though!

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
What are the requirements for having a custom title? I thought that you needed to have a badge but then I saw users like here and here that had custom titles without badges. I'm not hating or anything either; I'm just curious.
Quoting myself from the previous page:
There really isn't any criteria for getting a custom title (the text you're all talking about). Having a badge and getting the option to edit it yourself is the most common, but getting an smod (like me) to edit it for memes or something you actually did would be equally valid. That said, most people who have a custom title and no badge probably had a badge at some point and then lost it, keeping the title in place forever. Lastly, you get special titles for some forms of punishment: I COULD BE BANNED if you are close to being forum banned, Tournament Banned if you are banned from tournaments, and Wi-Fi Blacklisted if you got blacklisted from the Wi-Fi section on Smogon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)