Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Hello everybody,

What do you think about creating a tier in which all pokémon would be sustainable (from NFE to "Uber BL").

We would have to create a system similar to that of a draft with a point value associated with each pokémon and a limited number of points per team.

In order to eliminate the top tier and balanced the meta, we could make regular updates in which we would change the value of the pokémon according to their use rate and win rate.

I await your opinions

Suggestion: have the new sprite avatars mentioned or announced on the News window on PS!

There is always new batches of avatars showed in this thread and I believe more people would know about them and their creators if they were mentioned somewhere in the News window on PS! I wish to see more people use them around the sim!

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Suggestion: have the new sprite avatars mentioned or announced on the News window on PS!

There is always new batches of avatars showed in this thread and I believe more people would know about them and their creators if they were mentioned somewhere in the News window on PS! I wish to see more people use them around the sim!
HI I saw this suggestion and then I just totally forgot to respond to it.

tldr yeah I'm totally fine doing this, it shouldn't be a big deal at all to tack them onto the end of already existing and scheduled posts and of course would love to give more recognition to the creators of PS' amazing avatars :)

Sorry for the stupid question, but is there a way to change my username here on the forum? I apologise in advance if this is already stated somewhere and I couldn't find it.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Yeah… but wouldn’t something like a 6 month-1 year cooldown be better and not anxiety-inducing to keep the changed name forever?
Personal detail changes like that put a strain on the core server / database. Since Smogon is such a big forum that holds a lot of data, limiting to one name change is the safest route to ensure no technical difficulties. This is the same reasoning given for why outright deleting an account is not possible.

This might not be allowed on here but I lost my Black version and can only find my Black 2, and I wish to begin my RNG egg factory again.

Is there a section on this forum where I could discuss with someone buying their version and getting it mailed or is money a no-no? I am just trying to make some shinies for a friend and myself.

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Hi speaking of reactions could we get a clown react? it could be just be a :Blacephalon: that says "Clown" when you hover over it. I feel like this conveys a wide range of emotions that cannot be adequately expressed with the current set of reacts. Thanks!
I feel like haha portrays a similar range of emotions in the right context. There is most definitely less nuance in the interpretation of a clown react as there are almost no circumstances where it could be seen as positive. However, if you react haha to someone with a basic understanding of irony then you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 6)