Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 2 - The Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon Superstars II

Quarterfinals: This round depicts the beginning elimination half of the tournament, and will pit players against each other in best of 3 series, utilizing UU, OU, and Uber matches. The semi-finals will remain the same rules. 4 players will advance to the semi-finals. As voted upon, (F)Arceus is banned from Uber matches. Heracross is legal in UU matches, since it has not been banned.

Match-ups:

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara

Reyscarface vs. Stone cold

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield

_Flygon_ vs. Megan_Fox

Deadline:

Quarterfinal matches: November 8th, 2010 12 pm est.

Btw, people, I wanna watch all matches from this point forward. If you can, please inform me when you're battling.

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara Scimjara has been solid. I don't know if either of these players play more than OU mainly, so I think Scimjara has the edge in OU.

Reyscarface vs. Stone cold The future winner of this tournament. He plays all three tiers well, and I don't remember seeing Rey play UU much, so I give Stone the edge. Oh the puns

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield Pretty even OU match. AM probably has the edge in UU and Ubers I think.

_Flygon_ vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) Toss up between Lady Bug and Megan, but I think the winner of that will win vs. Flygon. All 3 of the players are good at the other tiers (i think), so this one is probably going to be the closest.

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara Scimjara has been solid. I don't know if either of these players play more than OU mainly, so I think Scimjara has the edge in OU.
OU isn't my main. ;)

Anyway, this should get done. I just need to sort out some stuff and I'll be good to go. I don't have loads of studying to do either so yeeeeaaahhhh! =D

Flamewheeler (UB, UU) vs. Scimjara (OU)

Reyscarface vs. Stone_Cold - lol I don't even want to pick this one

6A9 Ace Matador (UB) vs. Scofield (OU, UU)

_Flygon_ (UB, OU) vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) (UU)

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Match-ups:

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara OU, UU

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield - may the best pkmner win

_Flygon_ vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) OU Ubers

also can i ask where the fuck we are supposed to test teams ladder wise

Will be on holidays the next week so if I don't meet megan fox today, I don't think we will be able to make this within the deadline. To make things worse, I'm also out tonight so yeah I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)