Smogon Superstars II Preliminaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I cant find mizuno :S
If I beat him, I go to super 16, if he beats me, Lady Bug goes to super 16

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
BTW where the hell was my congratulations from Tripe after my dominating performance!!!!! (not really I got lucky vs a few players lol)

undis missed our time
Tie breakers have a bit longer time than the posted deadline, the posted time is for all matches that are not tie breakers. I mentioned this a few pages back, if you're wondering.

edit: if any matches, except tie breakers, are undone by Tuesday
Edit @ bad ass: incase you're wondering why your tie gets more time and the others were decided immediately, they had the 4 people with the same record scenario, yours is two with the same record and thus can be feasibly done by battling, with 4 people, a big hassle, and the system takes care of those much more effectively.

wth bad ass. stop trying to get me dqed. we said today later in the day. god damn :P

edit: caught up with bad ass, he had this to say

wth bad ass. stop trying to get me dqed. we said today later in the day. god damn :P

edit: caught up with bad ass, he had this to say
Please inform me where and when you guys are battling, I wanna watch this.
Congratulations to Bad Ass.
Edit @ Undisputed: I thought you had won that match until the toxic misses then a crit on Skarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)